Fluorine

Charli XCX

the US isnt probably gonna get physical copies this week but some places certainly will like the store where shes doing the signing. But other than that every other country should be getting it this week since i believe theyre produced and distributed locally. thatd be including all countries throughout europe, as well as asia, australia, new zealand etc

They and the vinyls ship on 4th November LOL

Also

New review, album of the week - 7/10 https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums/charli-xcx-charli-album-review

Silver Cross described as “hard-partying sadpop anthem...an unapologetic fuckgirl statement”

Jam City Collab coming OMG

BUT: to be real it would be the original song with lyrics not the Jam City remix

I don't buy it that they're delaying the physical copies just because shit leaked, people who are at a way higher risk of leaking (like Ariana, Taylor, etc...) have never done this and even if they had it wouldn't be a month later, it would be like a week at best

I'm not really mad cause I won't be at home anyway but it kinda sucks 

I wrote an email to warner to see when my record (not Charli) would be shipped and they didn't answer but the automatic replay said

We are typically able to respond within 1-2 business days. However, we are receiving a higher than normal volume of inquiries due to our current warehouse transition which has caused a delay in our response time

So it's probably indipendent from Charli

I wrote an email to warner to see when my record (not Charli) would be shipped and they didn't answer but the automatic replay said

So it's probably indipendent from Charli

Yes it’s the same for Toves new album this month too.

Is it, though?

I think it's only Friday releases that are at midnight locally. If it's on another weekday it's usually like 5-7:30PM UK time. Hope I'm wrong though as I'm intrigued to hear 

I mean idk, but we know it's coming tomorrow. And if it would be worldwide, then it would be a Hottest Record premiere, right?

I mean idk, but we know it's coming tomorrow. And if it would be worldwide, then it would be a Hottest Record premiere, right?

Yeah most likely. But I cant imagine it would be a song that would be on r1 hottest record judging by the live performances.. but who knows