Fluorine

Charli XCX

I̸̤̕͠ ̶̥̠̅̈́P̸̯̆͌U̴̱̅͝L̵̠̈́́L̵̨̒ͅ ̴̱̀̽Ư̸̖͑P̶͓̄.̵͔͆.̶͔̂.̵̜̗̈͝.̵͔̅͝.̸̹̌.̸͇̄͝.̵͚̳̐̕.̷̛̞̅.̴͉͚͒̌.̵̘̤̓.̷̘͆̀.̴̱̓.̵̡̙͝.̸̲̺̔R̷̨̈́O̷̞̹̎Ļ̸͌̂L̶̝̘̈ ̷̡̛̭̊Ủ̵̡͇͝P̷̡̢͗.̵̜̈.̴͎̮̿.̶̝̣̑͝.̵̭͍͌.̵͇̓͑.̷̢̜̒.̷͙͈̅́.̶͎́̋.̷̬̠̄.̵̦͌.̸͙̐.̵̺͙́̃.̵̯̲̈͊.̸̳͆̔.̸̰͌͊.̸̢̝̊.̷̩͝.̶͓̂.̴̭̖̍.̸͓̖́̂.̵͖̈́F̶̥͑Ǔ̷̖C̸̯̟̐̚K̶̹̅̈͜ ̷̛̲̇Ŭ̵̼̻P̵̫̈́̂

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

someone send me a link to 2099!! my vpn ain't working  :noparty:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal download links to copyrighted content officially released for purchase or streaming is not allowed.

& I can see you’re an idiot. That’s not a fuckgirl statement at all. I suggest shaving down you skull a few centimeters so you can actually take in context clues.

shes saying that she fucks around and she doesn't deserve her man...because all she does is hurt him and he is chasing after when she buries her feelings through pill and sex...whats not clickin boo boo...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she lost her touch big time, i miss her mixtape/xcx3/pc experimental pop era, wtf is this basic music she keeps making? it goes nowhere and is like 2 and a half mins long

i have to laugh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

FYI: Party Party goes really well after 2099, so I put it as the japanese bonus track we deserved! 

16. Party Party

17. Miss U

18. 100

That's how it should've been.

--------

For people willing to include the monthly drops like me, this is how I've done:

16. Party Party

17. 5 in the Morning

18. Miss U

19. No Angel

20. 100

21. Focus

22. Girls Night Out

I think it flows really nicely :)

Edited by Jujuba

Blame It On Your Love (Dylan Brady Remix) fits more with the vibe of the album (and the vocals he used are so amazing)

probably my favorite remix of a Charli song alongside the Wallpaper Remix of Need Ur Luv

Blame It On Your Love (Dylan Brady Remix) fits more with the vibe of the album (and the vocals he used are so amazing)

probably my favorite remix of a Charli song alongside the Wallpaper Remix of Need Ur Luv

tea dylan brady is so fucking great....... 100 gecs collab for XCX4 incoming

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Yeah I’m gonna def use the remix / track 10 mashup on the album instead of the actual version