Fluorine

Charli XCX

shes saying that she fucks around and she doesn't deserve her man...because all she does is hurt him and he is chasing after when she buries her feelings through pill and sex...whats not clickin boo boo...

That sounds more like No Angel then White Mercedes. WM is more focused on the drug aspect & how the relationship was. Very little does it mention her fucking around. If anything I’d say they described WM terribly.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Love how y’all could not be less excited for 2099 before release, talking about how awful it was... now everybody loves it. Do y’all see yourselves? :toofloppy:

I haven’t listened yet, I’m so excited but I REFUSE to listen to this futuristic album finale before Friday... I want the first time I hear 2099 to be my first listen of the full Charli album. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Love how y’all could not be less excited for 2099 before release, talking about how awful it was... now everybody loves it. Do y’all see yourselves? :toofloppy:

I haven’t listened yet, I’m so excited but I REFUSE to listen to this futuristic album finale before Friday... I want the first time I hear 2099 to be my first listen of the full Charli album. :flutter:

sis the live version sounded nothing like the studio, that's why

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

she lost her touch big time, i miss her mixtape/xcx3/pc experimental pop era, wtf is this basic music she keeps making? it goes nowhere and is like 2 and a half mins long

i have to laugh

have you listened to 2099 yet?

imagine saying you miss her experimenting when she just released one of her most experimental tracks ever....

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

sis the live version sounded nothing like the studio, that's why

sis don’t act like the gays in here aren’t constantly switching like lights lol

one second 2099 is the most hated, least anticipated song from the album

next second, people are saying it’s the best single & putting it at the top of their list.. :flop:

anyway... just as messy to hate & judge a song based on one live performance! that’s why I never bothered to listen to it live.

14417469274.gif

That whole album deserved better :ohno:

we're getting charli in 4 days!!!! let xcx world ROT in peace amen xo

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever