Fluorine

Charli XCX

People being like "OMG stop, she already toured N1A/Pop2" are privileged US fags.

Because only US stans and like 6000 European stans could experience the Pop2 shows.

This is her first time in YEARS (I'm talking almost 6) she is playing here so why would she not at least play Unlock It and other fan faves.

Look at Carlys Dedicated setlist. It'a a perfect mix and literally flawless. She's also listening to her fans and recently added Cry. 

I hope Charli is switching It up. Still can't wait to finally see her again but boy... This setlist really had me scratching my head.

omg THIS, say it louder sis. she had like 2 rounds of shows both in the same american cities, like, shut up Choli. Not that it was her fault, but really she shouldn't be pissed at us europeans being pissed.

Tea but at least us European gays get to see Allie open for Marina!!

BITCH CHE DICII. DORIAN E' TIPO LA COSA MIGLIORE CHE POTESSE CAPITARCI

i feel so bad for her :defeated:

I cannot believe people were out there criticizing her new setlist, promoting her NEW album!! :(

Do these people not know how these tours/concerts work?? Charli has so much released material, you’re never going to hear everything you want to hear anymore. It’s just the truth of the matter. I went to a concert last night, one of my all time favorites, but they had to cut so many fan-favorites for newer stuff, and there’s only so much time. Did I hear everything I wanted? No. But was it a badass show?? Absolutely yes!

There’s a definite entitlement problem in this fanbase, sorry but it’s just a fact. I get that everyone loves Charli and her music and wants to see her succeed and whatnot, but a setlist is totally different. There’s a time and place for constructive criticism. This is not it. With the leaks and releasing fan-favorite music for example, there’s at least an argument there, where there’s a potential further opportunity to support the artist... but a setlist?

No... the setlist itself means nothing for her bottom line. You bought your ticket, you go and enjoy the show. It’s her gig...

my problem with this setlist drama - charli hates touring. its a known fact. THATS WHY SHE NEVER DOES IT, @people who are complaining that they didnt see her perform N1A/Pop2. her ass cancelled like 4 shows i was supposed to go to in 2015 and then she cancelled that whole ass tour with bleachers bc she was LITERALLY depressed ???? so why are we making her feel bad for a setlist that we should already be GRATEFUL to be hearing any of....

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

my problem with this setlist drama - charli hates touring. its a known fact. THATS WHY SHE NEVER DOES IT, @people who are complaining that they didnt see her perform N1A/Pop2. her ass cancelled like 4 shows i was supposed to go to in 2015 and then she cancelled that whole ass tour with bleachers bc she was LITERALLY depressed ???? so why are we making her feel bad for a setlist that we should already be GRATEFUL to be hearing any of....

Right... and the first freaking night of the tour?? Like, COME ON guys! It’s like a completely soulless reaction...

Omg didnt know she canceled some dates back then... wow she came to Brazil with the """N1A Tour" thank god the audience snapped (even though it was a free concert here lol) but it was amazing.

AJay saying that BIOYL is the best collab on the album had me cackling for hours

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: