Fluorine

Charli XCX

i don't know if i could trust someones opinion who thought *+* was an AMAZING album

BUT I'm so glad for the Charli exposure  :hooker:

My life is currently somewhere in between Official and IDWK... I have been in an on and off situation ship with my best friend who has had a boyfriend for 5 years. We are in love but he just can't leave his boyfriend. They only see each other every few weeks and we see each other almost every day. It's secret, it's beautiful, but it breaks my heart every time  :crai:

giiiirl, what is this mess, honestly same tho LOLOL

sound checking unlock it ....she had to come up with something really quick

Honestly this feels a little awkward. Like I’m so excited if Unlock It goes back on the setlist. But at what cost? Forcing her to do it? I feel bad

I'm so sorry to hear that, if you ever need anything my dms are open! Hope you better sis  :kiss:

Aww thank you <3 honestly it's just really nice to be able to troll with everyone on this forum. Y'all messy stans cheer me up so much :)

giphy.gif

Honestly this feels a little awkward. Like I’m so excited if Unlock It goes back on the setlist. But at what cost? Forcing her to do it? I feel bad

I don’t see it as forcing her to do it

I think it’s more like she genuinely thought singing all the songs from Charli was a good idea and since the harsh backlash she thought she could sing other songs too? Idk maybe I’m rationalising not to feel guilty lol

Afterparty never came back lol

Where tf is @afterpaty??? Did she die?? She meditating????

I don’t see it as forcing her to do it

I think it’s more like she genuinely thought singing all the songs from Charli was a good idea and since the harsh backlash she thought she could sing other songs too? Idk maybe I’m rationalising not to feel guilty lol

Sis the gays did her dirty... at least to me she was forced to do

Where tf is @afterpaty??? Did she die?? She meditating????

Sis the gays did her dirty... at least to me she was forced to do

The gays definitely did her dirty but idk