Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli interacts a lot with her fans, im afraid she'll stop doing that or as much with things like this and she'll turn you know who.

but also SHE IS SO RELATABLe like i feel so volatile and unstable atm and she feels the same atm (understandable, with the release of her fist album in like 5 years and expectations from the label, industry, fans ect) BUT QUEEN

Jesus Christ. Do people not realize it's the CHARLI tour? Like, for the album CHARLI? It's her first headlining tour. Who in their right mind would think she's gonna have a 2 hour set? Fuck off, people. My ONLY gripe is the lack of No Angel. SIMPLY because of the merch. People are never fucking happy, I stg.

I hate these fans lmao literally ALWAYS have to find SOMETHING to complain about... some of us can’t even afford to see her at all ‘cuz she’s nowhere near us & people complain about a few songs on a setlist. :smh:

14417469274.gif

ME AND MY FRIEND ASKED CHARLI TO PICK US + 5 OTHER OUR FRIENDS FOR SHAKE IT IN WARSAW and she agreed and we’re going to meet her at the soundcheck we’re literally going to dance with her as a whole ass group of friends  :party: and she was so sweet and excited about it

One thing, why would she play boys? A song she was forced by her label to sing and release (that she didn’t even write), that still flopped, and was for an album that the gays leaked and took from her?

At least I love it is a hit and timeless

charli is reading all the hate on twitter about the setlist and is upset now :(

I mean I love Charli but she is touring places she didn't tour in years like my date in Berlin and she herself considers Pop2 her biggest body of work, so I would at least expect 2-3 tracks off of that. Nobody cares for I love It and Boys was cute at the time but is quite bland and whatever.

This is not a festival or Taylor concert. It's her own damn tour so she can go as wild as it gets. I hate to say It but that tracklist is SUPER disappointing.

I would never send her hate but I'm glad Twitter angels are vocal about it. What was she thinking?

I mean I love Charli but she is touring places she didn't tour in years like my date in Berlin and she herself considers Pop2 her biggest body of work, so I would at least expect 2-3 tracks off of that. Nobody cares for I love It and Boys was cute at the time but is quite bland and whatever.

This is not a festival or Taylor concert. It's her own damn tour so she can go as wild as it gets. I hate to say It but that tracklist is SUPER disappointing.

I would never send her hate but I'm glad Twitter angels are vocal about it. What was she thinking?

I have to agree with you. We have to take into account that for her mixtapes she only really did like 5 shows for each in some big cities. She hasn’t had a headlining cross country tour like this since Sucker! She has gained a lot of fans during this time, so I’m not surprised the fans are disappointed of waiting for years to finally see her and only for their favorite songs to be performed even though they’re all over the merch and shit.

Also some of the song choices are questionable. Why Boys for example? Why I Love It when she’s not even the main artist and she said she wasn’t doing old TR/Sucker songs? It wouldn’t take much to trim a couple of the boring tracks from Charli and add Unlock it and Lipgloss or whatever. We saw her coming up with the setlist last minute like two days ago. I really don’t know what she was thinking.

Here’s to hoping this makes her think it over and update the setlist or maybe have an alternative song or something.

Tbh I’m kinda thinking after this one I probably won’t see Charli again live, I still love her and everything but..meh, and it’s not even the setlist, just reading through stuff on twitter and thinking back to the Charli shows I’ve been to, it’s her fans. Her fans (or at least the ones who go to her shows) are complete assholes. The gays that think they’re something special because they like Charli? Like what? Calm your creepers guys. Her fans are catty, bitchy, artificial, shallow and competitive, she thinks her shows are like a party but it’s not. Everyone pushes and shoves, everyone’s drunk or high and pretending that’s a personality trait, her fans need to grow up.

giphy.gif

After reading some of your posts about how her fans act at her shows I’m kind of glad I didn’t get a ticket.

I’m a bit surprised tbh she didn’t add any of the releases from last year like Focus, 5ITM, No Angel or even her new collab with diplo Spicy would have been fun to perform live.

Tbh I’m kinda thinking after this one I probably won’t see Charli again live, I still love her and everything but..meh, and it’s not even the setlist, just reading through stuff on twitter and thinking back to the Charli shows I’ve been to, it’s her fans. Her fans (or at least the ones who go to her shows) are complete assholes. The gays that think they’re something special because they like Charli? Like what? Calm your creepers guys. Her fans are catty, bitchy, artificial, shallow and competitive, she thinks her shows are like a party but it’s not. Everyone pushes and shoves, everyone’s drunk or high and pretending that’s a personality trait, her fans need to grow up.

You’re so special cause you’re not like the other gays omg!!! Here’s your medal

You’re so special cause you’re not like the other gays omg!!! Here’s your medal

...did...did you not understand what I said? I said the gays at the shows think they’re special because they think listening to Charli makes them not like the other gays. I’m saying we’re all the same. Learn to read, Jesus

giphy.gif

...did...did you not understand what I said? I said the gays at the shows think they’re special because they think listening to Charli makes them not like the other gays. I’m saying we’re all the same. Learn to read, Jesus

You said they’re shallow, artificial, bitchy, catty etc... as if straight people at straight clubs weren’t exactly like that

Like it’s just how people behave at clubs/parties, and that’s what Charli’s idea of a gig is, if you hate how people behave at parties cause you’re so above all that go to the old people’s home and have meaningful chats about the weather or the government

People being like "OMG stop, she already toured N1A/Pop2" are privileged US fags.

Because only US stans and like 6000 European stans could experience the Pop2 shows.

This is her first time in YEARS (I'm talking almost 6) she is playing here so why would she not at least play Unlock It and other fan faves.

Look at Carlys Dedicated setlist. It'a a perfect mix and literally flawless. She's also listening to her fans and recently added Cry. 

I hope Charli is switching It up. Still can't wait to finally see her again but boy... This setlist really had me scratching my head.

People being like "OMG stop, she already toured N1A/Pop2" are privileged US fags.

Because only US stans and like 6000 European stans could experience the Pop2 shows.

This is her first time in YEARS (I'm talking almost 6) she is playing here so why would she not at least play Unlock It and other fan faves.

Look at Carlys Dedicated setlist. It'a a perfect mix and literally flawless. She's also listening to her fans and recently added Cry. 

I hope Charli is switching It up. Still can't wait to finally see her again but boy... This setlist really had me scratching my head.

I'm hoping for changes for Europe, I'm happy I get to hear many of the songs I like by her obviously, but I could do without half of Charli as I'd rather have N1A/Pop2/2018 singles instead. 

Happy I'm getting to see her anyways of course, but teasing us with all this No Angel merch to not put it on the setlist... :defeated:

You said they’re shallow, artificial, bitchy, catty etc... as if straight people at straight clubs weren’t exactly like that

Like it’s just how people behave at clubs/parties, and that’s what Charli’s idea of a gig is, if you hate how people behave at parties cause you’re so above all that go to the old people’s home and have meaningful chats about the weather or the government

No straight people aren’t like that, thank god. It’s not how people behave at clubs/parties, I’ve been to plenty of clubs and parties and had a great time without having to deal with some snotty twink in a crop top sniffing poppers in my ear and screaming in high pitches tongues whilst tryna shove everyone out his way with his pencil arms

giphy.gif