Fluorine

Charli XCX

there's a lot of collabs with people she loves so that's probably why

but oof, terrible title so thank god she went the other direction

I mean people like Brooke Candy, Troye, Tommy or CupcakKe makes sense but Big Freedia, Clairo and Lizzo? I didn't know she was friends with them 

I mean people like Brooke Candy, Troye, Tommy or CupcakKe makes sense but Big Freedia, Clairo and Lizzo? I didn't know she was friends with them

She worked with Lizzo back in 2014 for a remix of Boom Clap that never got released.

seeing the fader interview where she talked about the xcx world leak, i could feel the hurt in her voice talking about it  :ohno:

it was really sad cause you know she loves that music and when she said that whole time period is tainted now i had no words

I actually would love this idea, but taking out IWBWU since it's bad and GNO since we already have it and adding Down Like Whoa and The One That I Die 4

Imagine thinking I Wanna Be With U is "bad" what the actual fuck? is this a common opinion????  i fucking love that song to death

is atlantic forcing this hairstyle on her or? it's literally so hideous

unknown.png?width=459&height=407

fuck lorde for tainting charli's natural curly hair for her. i miss her every DAY

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

ok let me say i’m kinda scared for my concert cause i know everybody is gonna go HARD and sometime i just like to stand there and watch so i’m like mentally preparing myself for the clownery that is gonna take place. and tommy is opening my date and i just know she’s gonna start tommy and everybody is gonna go crazy

Apparently Charli was going to be called “Best Friends for a long time” hahaha... I actually don’t mind the title tbh

Imagine if your first album with no SOPHIE songs in 3 years was called best friends lmaooo the shade

so if she was gonna keep the 3 thing like she said, it was probably gonna be called 'B3ST FRI3NDS' or something, hmm...

i wonder where she'll go from here? shes already started/thinking about the next one and she said mixtapes are essentially the same but a lot less stress, so itll be interesting if she continues with an album or gets back into mixtapes even if that means less budget for videos etc