Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’d love to see XCX World reappear as a mixtape.

All of these reviewers are talking about how Charli has created her own world of pop, and her newest album was CHARLI.

She also mentions Bounce in NLC!

So imagine if XCX WORLD was the follow up mixtape to it!

Something a little bit more collab oriented with some re-polishing could actually make it so sleek!

My hopeless dream

01. Come To My Party (feat. Kim Petras)

02. Girls Night Out (feat. Pete Tong and TyNi)

03. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

04. Party 4 U

05. Waterfall

06. I Wanna Be With U

07. Good Girls (feat. Starrah)

08. Just Like Lucy Liu

09. Taxi

10. Can You Hear Me?

I strongly feel that (in the state in which it leaked anyway) it just wasn’t right... a lot of what’s there is good, it just needs extra polish like you said. Final mastering/mixing... really make the production pop... and some tweaks to pitch/key of some tracks and tempo boosts (particularly with Good Girls, Waterfall, and Down Like Woah)... they just kinda drag for what they are and could sound a little “brighter.”

I heard some SoundCloud uploads of them with these tweaks a while back, and it was a night and day difference compared to the actual leaked files.

So if she’s playing all the songs from Charli, and there are going to be no songs from True Romance or Sucker, and assuming the setlist is around 20 songs, then I guess she’ll play

Vroom Vroom

Girls Night Out

No Angel

Focus

Unlock It

Boys?

I think she could have skipped a few songs from Charli to make room for others but oh well

All of these reviewers are talking about how Charli has created her own world of pop, and her newest album was CHARLI.

Something a little bit more collab oriented with some re-polishing could actually make it so sleek!

My hopeless dream

04. Party 4 U

05. Waterfall

06. I Wanna Be With U

08. Just Like Lucy Liu

09. Taxi

10. Can You Hear Me?

I actually would love this idea, but taking out IWBWU since it's bad and GNO since we already have it and adding Down Like Whoa and The One That I Die 4

I actually would love this idea, but taking out IWBWU since it's bad and GNO since we already have it and adding Down Like Whoa and The One That I Die 4

girl remove Lucy Liu and party 4 u, they weren't for xcx world lol?

good songs but liek?

xMcVPI7.jpg

My hopeless dream

04. Party 4 U

05. Waterfall

06. I Wanna Be With U

08. Just Like Lucy Liu

09. Taxi

10. Can You Hear Me?

seroiusly, get rid of GNO that's arleady out and waterfall that's just...not as good as other tracks.

give us DLW (feat.(Iggy Azalea) and TOID4 (feat. MO)

Y’all know Charli is never going to revisit XCXWORLD.. give it a rest! At best, if we’re lucky, she’ll rework one or two songs from it - but I doubt it. It’s a shame, but I don’t think we would have gotten N1A or Pop2 if XCXWORLD was released.

14417469274.gif

My hopeless dream

04. Party 4 U

05. Waterfall

06. I Wanna Be With U

08. Just Like Lucy Liu

09. Taxi

10. Can You Hear Me?

I still can't believe that the TyNi version of GNO hasn't leaked. Someone do that.   :flutter:

can a talented angel literally remove that timmy cash verse from click please? x

idk why some of y'all think he's cute he literally ruins the song...everytime I play it I start feeling my rich girl pussy oats  :lolliney: and then this crackhead comes out of nowhere and fucks the song up,I don't know how some of y'all can try and drag miss big freedia's verse on shake it but think tommy is cute

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7