Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y’all know Charli is never going to revisit XCXWORLD.. give it a rest! At best, if we’re lucky, she’ll rework one or two songs from it - but I doubt it. It’s a shame, but I don’t think we would have gotten N1A or Pop2 if XCXWORLD was released.

THIS!

Charli herself is already over the XCX World sound and concept, thinking about a new project and touring with Charli, so get over. it

y'all should be happy knowing that all the tracks leaked in HQ and she gave us Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, Charli and new singles (Focus is a highlight)

Y’all know Charli is never going to revisit XCXWORLD.. give it a rest! At best, if we’re lucky, she’ll rework one or two songs from it - but I doubt it. It’s a shame, but I don’t think we would have gotten N1A or Pop2 if XCXWORLD was released.

something that always popped in my mind was, why she only came up with one double single last year?  technically the monthly drops should've been new songs, 5AM, focus, bioyl, ctmp2108, wm, 1999, but for some reason she attached no angel to focus and gno instead of bioyl and then scrapped wm and ctmp. she could've dropped 5am/dlw , focus/na, bioyl/gno, ctmp/taxi, wm/party party(that was teased at the 1999 sessions)

is it that difficult to MOVE ON? yes, we all love xcx world and we all would've liked to see it released officially, but DAMN!!!! she literally gave us THREE NEW ALBUMS + lots of singles and collaboration after all the leaks!!!! Charli herself moved on, it's fucking dead!!!! and it's not like we don't have it... we do, in HQ!!!!!! just listen to it and GO!!!!!!!!!! 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

is it that difficult to MOVE ON? yes, we all love xcx world and we all would've liked to see it released officially, but DAMN!!!! she literally gave us THREE NEW ALBUMS + lots of singles and collaboration after all the leak!!!! Charli herself moved on, it's fucking dead!!!! and it's not like we don't have it... we do, in HQ!!!!!! just listen to it and GO!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for this

XCX World would be completely different if she released it now... Lucy Liu actually fits the vibe of the album

I know like, XCX World probably went through a dozen of revisions in its life. Boys was a part of the track list at one point; there's really no way of knowing which songs were "for XCX World" or not.

XPo3CNC.jpg

She has gone on about how traumatic the xcx world leak was for her and how vulnerable it made her feel. She has finally released the album she wanted to and in her own terms and it’s fucking amazing and still, people have the fucking cheek to go on and on about a long gone and scrapped album and even say it’s better? God, get some respect for this woman

I’m not going to say much else but there’s just something so special about the SOPHIE version of No Angel... just imagine it with the final bridge, and it’s just future, mainstream PC-pop perfection. But it will never not make me nostalgic for the hype and pre-XCX3 and the idea of the unknown and what that album could’ve been. :defeated: :crai:

The final version is great but the muddy sounding synths vs. that really high attack, jagged synth tone? Thankfully the final version has the new bridge to make up for the production changes.

I’m not going to say much else but there’s just something so special about the SOPHIE version of No Angel... just imagine it with the final bridge, and it’s just future, mainstream PC-pop perfection. But it will never not make me nostalgic for the hype and pre-XCX3 and the idea of the unknown and what that album could’ve been. :defeated: :crai:

The final version is great but the muddy sounding synths vs. that really high attack, jagged synth tone? Thankfully the final version has the new bridge to make up for the production changes.

I honestly prefer the final version with all the added synths, but the Sophie one is also great for what it is. The clean and hard hitting sound of that version is stunning :defeated: but I think the final is a bit more fun and the bridge adds something really nice to it, but I can for sure see where you're coming from. I love both and she did really did that with No Angel. One of my most played songs of all time.