Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know there has been talk about lossless xcx world files but is there a zip with all/most of them?

Those lossless files are fake.

Here's the 320 kbps files (gno has the Pete bridge added to the final & bounce is the Kyary demo verses with the Thomas demo drop)

https://mega.nz/#F!jigw2AKL!tHTHc6qL9Hprwf0Vg0QSTw

i know there has been talk about lossless xcx world files but is there a zip with all/most of them? 

they sound upscaled and distorted af

Those lossless files are fake.

Here's the 320 kbps files (gno has the Pete bridge added to the final & bounce is the Kyary demo verses with the Thomas demo drop)

https://mega.nz/#F!jigw2AKL!tHTHc6qL9Hprwf0Vg0QSTw

can u upload in dbree.org? thx

dream collabs

- Rosalia

- FKA twigs

- Grimes

- Banks

- Bat For Lashes

- Tinashe

- Tommy Genesis (....but actually release it)

- LOONA 

- Rina Sawayama

- Kelela

- Kimbra

- Lorde

- St Vincent

The only collabs I need before I die are ;

Rico Nasty

Lily Allen

JPEGMAFIA

SO here for Loona, Tinashe and Lily Allen collabs  :defeated:

I would never hurt you

guess which dumb bitch just got apple music just to stream Charli on it.  :hooker:  

I have way too hard of a time using Apple Music to stream music... I have it, use it occasionally... it's nice... but I still prefer to buy albums and then I just listen to them on the library.

I guess I'm just super old-school but it's hard to break the habit. :facepalm:

I have way too hard of a time using Apple Music to stream music... I have it, use it occasionally... it's nice... but I still prefer to buy albums and then I just listen to them on the library.

Im just like you. I've seen so many social media websites closing and then I had to save all my personal photos before they shutdown forever. Why would I rely on streaming services 100% if nothing in this world is perfect + wont last forever? Even spotify can lose the war one day and then what will happen to my songs?? No, id rather have my own files as a backup (while I pay streaming services to help my favs). Personal Hard Drives are so cheap nowadays with 1TB storage and will have a billion songs + billion pics without disturbing u for a long time. Besides if u want to be a dj or throw a party with a dj table its better to use ur own personal downloaded files.

omg i'm having the same experience, i usually buy the music i love a lot and then stream it on spotify, Apple Music messes with my library too, like i have some rips from some CD's and then i end up having copies of crap.