Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli's demo never fully surfaced, though here's Emily Warren's recorded version.

Its unclear as to who's version was recorded first and who wrote the song. It's speculated that Warren wrote the original and recorded first during a pop camp early 2017, and within some sessions in mid 2017, charli recorded her version later.

Just to clear this up...

I know Diplo (the user here) once said it was Emily singing the demo, so I’m not suggesting they lied, but they were definitely misinformed because it’s not Emily (she released an album and it’s not the same voice at all). Not to mention that the song was registered around the time Selena mentioned the track, and it was written by Madison Love, Leland, and Nolan Joseph, so it might be Madison Love singing it but there aren’t many examples of her voice out there because she’s primarily a songwriter.

Omg how did you go about this though tell us more

I compiled the highest quality files of each track I could find and separated them based on which side they'd go on. I had to order two records because the max for one side was 20 minutes (I used American vinyl co), so I did ctmp-down like woah for the first record and die 4-after the afterparty(feat. starrah, fuck lil yachty) for the second. I didn't use any customized tracklists or anything for the cover so I just used the HQ photoshoot pics for the cover and center labels - the 2 xcx tower pics for the front and back cover, the 2 pink themed pics for the center labels for lp1, and the two pics of her on the floating bottle for lp2. anyway it came out to around $170 usd, which is a lot but still cheaper than the vroom vroom ep so #no regrets. ill upload pics once it comes :-)

:bitchfight:

I compiled the highest quality files of each track I could find and separated them based on which side they'd go on. I had to order two records because the max for one side was 20 minutes (I used American vinyl co), so I did ctmp-down like woah for the first record and die 4-after the afterparty(feat. starrah, fuck lil yachty) for the second. I didn't use any customized tracklists or anything for the cover so I just used the HQ photoshoot pics for the cover and center labels - the 2 xcx tower pics for the front and back cover, the 2 pink themed pics for the center labels for lp1, and the two pics of her on the floating bottle for lp2. anyway it came out to around $170 usd, which is a lot but still cheaper than the vroom vroom ep so #no regrets. ill upload pics once it comes :-)

This is so amazing

Omg I just looked them up, this is so cool. And they are based in Asheville, NC??? I basically live there (very close) and go to school there wtf I’ve never heard of them. Need to go check them out soon.

H0bDaqU.gif

Is the feat starrah one an edit?? Also excited for this and i can't wait to see it :party:

Is the feat starrah one an edit?? Also excited for this and i can't wait to see it :party:

no it was in the google drive leak from last year. im not even sure if starrah is in it, it was titled feat. starrah but she doesn't have a verse. she might be in backing vocals but idk im also kinda high rn so I cant tell. but it's basically the lil yachty version minus his verse and with some cooler production

:bitchfight:

no it was in the google drive leak from last year. im not even sure if starrah is in it, it was titled feat. starrah but she doesn't have a verse. she might be in backing vocals but idk im also kinda high rn so I cant tell. but it's basically the lil yachty version minus his verse and with some cooler production

Is this version? https://dbree.org/v/499e7f

Just to clear this up...

I know Diplo (the user here) once said it was Emily singing the demo, so I’m not suggesting they lied, but they were definitely misinformed because it’s not Emily (she released an album and it’s not the same voice at all). Not to mention that the song was registered around the time Selena mentioned the track, and it was written by Madison Love, Leland, and Nolan Joseph, so it might be Madison Love singing it but there aren’t many examples of her voice out there because she’s primarily a songwriter.

It is Emily Warren. I once asked her on insta about it and she said, “how do you know about that?”