Fluorine

Charli XCX

Speaking of 14... can we talk about MACHINES. I feel like it never gets the recognizition it deserves. The remastered version that got leaked is really good too.

theres a reason why she remade it...because its HOT. 14 is better than Sucker

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

ZERO POSTS ABOUT POP2 AKA HER BEST WORK AKA FUTURE POP'S BIBLE AKA GAYS JUSTIFICATION TO ACT LIKE SAVAGES AT HER SHOWS?!? :hdu: WUT

i just did a review on my instagram stories, so the locals can get an overall idea of the power that that had, nd seriously...that thing is still fresh as a leaf of mint lmao. Tears and Track10 are literally art. Can't wait for 2027 to see how Pop2 will have influenced music 10 years after it's release. like, look at how many artists have drawn inspiration from it since 2 years ago... :flutter:

On a side note, Charli was a bad attempt at recreating the magic that Pop2 genuinely had. or at least most of it. I hope she wont keep trying to recreate Pop2 only cause fags go nuts for it. I am the first one that would like more bangers of that kind, but artistically speaking it is kinda redundant and unauthentic

thiisss!!!! she need to step out of her new-found comfort zone. it’s like every song on charli can be linked to one from n1a/pop2 (for example: shake it = i got it, silver cross = roll with me, warm = unlock it)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

https://www.discogs.com/Charli-XCX-Charli-XCX-Album-Sampler/release/11249913I might be wrong but that looks fake/fanmade. Theres no label indication on it at all, which would usually be included with promo mailers sent out.

i'm not sure if it's 'out there' tho

Oh, I see

I searched for 'true romance sampler' in this thread and found some old posts about multiple versions of TR sampler

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/614-charli-xcx/?view=findpost&p=75158

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/614-charli-xcx/page-53&do=findComment&comment=75031

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/614-charli-xcx/page-53

I'm not really sure but the fact is there 6 tracks from samplers out there 

Thank you!

Some of the old posts I found searching for the sampler on this thread was yours. Can you explain how these samplers leaked?

I know the first one (5 track) leaked because of me. I contacted the guy on discogs and got him some album that wasnt available in his country and he sent it to me. He left the link up and people found it months later. He said he got it from a friend who worked at the label. He’s also how we got 14

I know the first one (5 track) leaked because of me. I contacted the guy on discogs and got him some album that wasnt available in his country and he sent it to me. He left the link up and people found it months later. He said he got it from a friend who worked at the label. He’s also how we got 14

This is so interesting

He talked about some other samplers? Apparently there was one with Interior, Black Roses, What I Like etc

This is so interesting

He talked about some other samplers? Apparently there was one with Interior, Black Roses, What I Like etc

So I may be wrong but I believe we knew about that one from last.fm where someone scrobbled it. We never confirmed if it was real or not, but that was back before we knew the tracklist so Black Roses was new to us (it may have been a registered title though) so there like a 50/50 chance that was fake too.