Fluorine

Charli XCX

my take:

n1a: charli wanted to put out a collection of music because she was frustrated with her album (xcx world) not coming out when she wanted it to. it wasn't thought about as a true 'era' at the time, but rather a pit stop before the official album roll out

pop 2: charli knew xcx world wasn't coming out, wanted a proper album release but also wanted to put something out quickly to satisfy herself and fans. to her, xcx world felt a bit dated (production and subjects) and she really wanted to push for a more futuristic pc aesthetic - which she did!

idk if this is true but it's how i view the albums/mixtapes

it all makes cents now, during the darkest period of her career she released her magnum opus Pop 2 just like Britney did in 2007 with Blackout... ugh her mind

she even cut her hair just like Britney did sksks

ZERO POSTS ABOUT POP2 AKA HER BEST WORK AKA FUTURE POP'S BIBLE AKA GAYS JUSTIFICATION TO ACT LIKE SAVAGES AT HER SHOWS?!? :hdu:  WUT

i just did a review on my instagram stories, so the locals can get an overall idea of the power that that had, nd seriously...that thing is still fresh as a leaf of mint lmao. Tears and Track10 are literally art. Can't wait for 2027 to see how Pop2 will have influenced music 10 years after it's release. like, look at how many artists have drawn inspiration from it since 2 years ago... :flutter:

On a side note, Charli was a bad attempt at recreating the magic that Pop2 genuinely had. or at least most of it. I hope she wont keep trying to recreate Pop2 only cause fags go nuts for it. I am the first one that would like more bangers of that kind, but artistically speaking it is kinda redundant and unauthentic 

ZERO POSTS ABOUT POP2 AKA HER BEST WORK AKA FUTURE POP'S BIBLE AKA GAYS JUSTIFICATION TO ACT LIKE SAVAGES AT HER SHOWS?!? :hdu:  WUT

i just did a review on my instagram stories, so the locals can get an overall idea of the power that that had, nd seriously...that thing is still fresh as a leaf of mint lmao. Tears and Track10 are literally art. Can't wait for 2027 to see how Pop2 will have influenced music 10 years after it's release. like, look at how many artists have drawn inspiration from it since 2 years ago... :flutter:

On a side note, Charli was a bad attempt at recreating the magic that Pop2 genuinely had. or at least most of it. I hope she wont keep trying to recreate Pop2 only cause fags go nuts for it. I am the first one that would like more bangers of that kind, but artistically speaking it is kinda redundant and unauthentic

Yeah Charli does feel like a rehash of basically everything she’s done in the last two years, I hope she ditches it eventually and goes on to a different sound

someone can share the true romance sampler in wav? i'm searching the 6 tracks version (including how can i demo)

the version i have is just 5 tracks

i'm also searching for the wav version of 14, can't find it on google

someone can share the true romance sampler in wav? i'm searching the 6 tracks version (including how can i demo)

the version i have is just 5 tracks

i'm also searching for the wav version of 14, can't find it on google

I dont believe there ever was a 6 track version

y’all my type and white dress are honestly my fave leaks... they are so good idk why she didnt use those for charli they are so next level

they are definitely not next level lol

xMcVPI7.jpg