Fluorine

Charli XCX

The pitch sounds very different from the snippets and the instrumentals are different too; this could just be a remix of official but not the remix we recognize as "types" 

i have a flashback. didn't we already had this conversation in december?? :rip:

that's Beautiful people lmao

I'm glad BIOYL demo leaked, but I see why they released the version they did. The drop is 100x better on the Charli version

Besides the "WOOoohoohOOhoohoohOoooh" at the end, that part should've made it to the final

XPo3CNC.jpg

charli's voice in candyfloss is fucking amazing. i wish she could fix it and learn how to sing again like that.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

girls like us too?

I think so, because she has tweets from like 2011 mentioning all 3 of the people who worked on Girls Like Us, MNEK, Maya Van Doll, and Dimitri Tivoki. It seems like it's an old song she gave away

I'm glad BIOYL demo leaked, but I see why they released the version they did. The drop is 100x better on the Charli version

Besides the "WOOoohoohOOhoohoohOoooh" at the end, that part should've made it to the final

wasn't there a version where, after the woooohoos there was a raiser and a final chorus? there was a snippett on Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/dryvocals/blame-it-on-your-dick

thiss