Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is me just like imagining. but the way deaton and dan funk have like a *similar* sound to the garage sounding snippet she posted. if that’s like the direction she’s going sonically that’s would be soooooooooooo cool cause it’s something we’ve never really heard from her. and if she’s doing that sound. planet 1999 have a similar sound and they’re signed to pc music already and she worked with them for feb 2017. that would totally fit in that area of sound. anyways i’m getting carried away but that would be so cool i think

WTF omg February 2017 is my favorite song on Charli and i've been loving Planet 1999 and had no idea it was them … no wonder it's such a standout … 

the minds of masters …

:eartha2:

Can we just take a second to appreciate all the covert recycled bits of actual PC music within N1A/POP2... like re-using Life Sim’s beats and the way she also sampled Big Bratt on NLC. Like pls AG stay forever

Do people know Big Bratt is also sampling another song? Selecta by Mz Bratt, one of the worst songs in existence but it’s the OG

giphy.gif

Can we just take a second to appreciate all the covert recycled bits of actual PC music within N1A/POP2... like re-using Life Sim’s beats and the way she also sampled Big Bratt on NLC. Like pls AG stay forever

Wish I could say this with sophie

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE HER LIVE THIS MONTH  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm gonna scream so loud when she comes on stage. Could anyone PLEASEEEE tell me what songs she may be playing here in Latin America? I NEED TO EXPERIENCE VROOM VROOM LIVE

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED TO SEE HER LIVE THIS MONTH  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm gonna scream so loud when she comes on stage. Could anyone PLEASEEEE tell me what songs she may be playing here in Latin America? I NEED TO EXPERIENCE VROOM VROOM LIVE

BITCH ME TOO! I CAN'T WAIT :air:

8nl2OpX.png

I don’t know what to do. She’s doing Latitude which is 40 minutes from where I live, but London isn’t that far and I think she might do a longer set at the 1975 gig... Tove Lo is at Latitude the same day so maybe they’ll do OOMH? But the 1975 gig is like £45 cheaper... so torn.

Thoughts, IDWK, and tbh even Official have all aged so well because the emotion is so RAW. We love emo Charli we need ya!

Agree 1000% i hated Official from Day 1- but now it's one of the best on the album- i think because i can kinda relate it nnn;

Instagram.com/y1anni

all italy is in quarantene ! time for a mass leak ! do it for us ! #massleakforitaly2020

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever