Fluorine

Charli XCX

N1A being 3 years old is so wild to me, I still remember listening to it for the first time. I already was a casual fan during the sucker era and started stanning around the Vroom Vroom era but N1A made her one of my alltime faves.

qfrWuBl.png

i got wrapped up around every single song on charli minus thoughts, i appreciate the production but it doesn't click with me after all this time and i feel weird about it because it has all the elements that would make it my favorite but i just don't love it, i never skip tho, but it doesn't feel the same as when i hear silver cross, official or gone

i got wrapped up around every single song on charli minus thoughts, i appreciate the production but it doesn't click with me after all this time and i feel weird about it because it has all the elements that would make it my favorite but i just don't love it, i never skip tho, but it doesn't feel the same as when i hear silver cross, official or gone

Thoughts has been different for me ever since I saw her say it’s the most Robotic song on the album, but also the most Human. And from then on it has just given me chills with every swirling synth. It made it even more my favorite! And it’s also A.G’s favorite so his brain must be right

Am I the only one that cannot listen to IDWK and Official because of feeling too sad with them? They're beautiful but they feel like a foot on my throat and brings a lot of bad emotions... I truly can't

Can't believe Number 1 Angel is 3 years old! Like how?

i remember Vroom Vroom always felt like a side project (which i loved) but it's not what i expected Charli to evolve into at that time, so the first listen of Number 1 Angel was a dream. A complete visual and sonic reinvention of Charli.

I don't even know what I'm getting at but basically we wouldn't have what we have now if it weren't for this mixtape and I'm just still in love everything about it.

why does it feel like N1A & Pop 2 were released YEARS apart

cause Pop2 feels and is way more futuristic than N1A which is still pretty much in the frame of the current music landscape with a little extra spin to it

in desperate need of new music from charlotte....but i know it's just because i'm bored. she really gave us TONS of music in the latest years that i feel guilty wanting more.

ALSO.....why is no one talking about THIS

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1237461511229988864

true romance pt2 is coming ladies

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

in desperate need of new music from charlotte....but i know it's just because i'm bored. she really gave us TONS of music in the latest years that i feel guilty wanting more.

ALSO.....why is no one talking about THIS

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1237461511229988864

true romance pt2 is coming ladies

We need a How Can I pt. 2

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

somebody should spam her with all the times she shit on True Romance during the Sucker era... maybe then she'll actually do something worthwhile instead of constantly teasing True Romance 2.0