Fluorine

Charli XCX

You RATS are so awful for acting ungrateful. If she releases it we need to stream this so hard and show her how thankful we are for her. We've harassed her for YEARS and yall wanna act like all "no we don't want that its too late"  :facepalm:  C'mon now

charli doesn't want to release taxi she just likes to make fun about it

Okay so firstly, I don't even like Taxi too much, but SINCE there's a lockdown and I have zero obligations, I decided to whip up a cover for Taxi! I honestly wanted to make one since I saw this pic last year, but I didn't have the time! What do ya'll think? :)

taxi.png

Okay so firstly, I don't even like Taxi too much, but SINCE there's a lockdown and I have zero obligations, I decided to whip up a cover for Taxi! I honestly wanted to make one since I saw this pic last year, but I didn't have the time! What do ya'll think? :)

taxi.png

that's art. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

taxi.png

God make it happen

taxi.png

tweet it to her...like..PLEASE DO IT. she needs to see this kind of art  :hdu: . luv a fella graphic designer :wub: