Fluorine

Charli XCX

so tired of the gays asking her to put old stuff on her album *except for I Wanna Be WIth U*

she is making new songs, new album (except for that reworked song)

about her and her bf's current relationship

so tired of the gays asking her to put old stuff on her album *except for I Wanna Be WIth U*

she is making new songs, new album (except for that reworked song)

about her and her bf's current relationship

This TBH. As much as I want so many of these unreleased bops, they have no place on her projects moving forward anymore. 

how many diff potential songs has she teased now?

7?

Yep, with these working/reference titles:  

-Breathe Out

-Claws/I LIke

-Detonate

-Didn't Want 2

-Enemy

-ID/7 Years

-KM_TM (which seems to be Kiss Me Tell Me based on the lyrics)

Hey, guys! I made a quick artwork concept for "claws/ i like"! Here's also the twitter post, if any of you'd be so nice and retweet it, so that she may see it heheh <3 

https://twitter.com/cyber_niko/status/1249275091923406848?s=20

2020-04-12-11.18.17-1.jpg

this is amazing

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Hey, guys! I made a quick artwork concept for "claws/ i like"! Here's also the twitter post, if any of you'd be so nice and retweet it, so that she may see it heheh <3 

This is beautiful!!! If the final cover is horrible and A.G doesn't design his own, then i'm deff gonna use this   :crai:

Instagram.com/y1anni

Just thinking about Charli and AG seeing the positive reception to the distortion on Click + Track 10 + Bricks, so they add it to another song and the immediate response is "omg we're so over that it's so overused"  :facepalm:

I don’t wanna bring this up again but let me just explain my point since I had a mini meltdown over this. The noise itself is not the problem, I Got It and Click are some of my favorite Charli songs. It’s the way it was used on Forever, it’s kind of “disconnected” of the rest of the song. It’s also something that Charli has been using a LOT in her more recent projects and I honestly think that it’s time to bring up something new to the table. She’s not known for being an artist that always do the same thing. I just hope she keeps improving her work and not stay on the same type of sound. Anyway, besides that Forever is growing a lot on me, it’s a really beautiful song and Claws sounds amazing and even with the said problems, they are a step in the right direction.

I don’t wanna bring this up again but let me just explain my point since I had a mini meltdown over this. The noise itself is not the problem, I Got It and Click are some of my favorite Charli songs. It’s the way it was used on Forever, it’s kind of “disconnected” of the rest of the song. It’s also something that Charli has been using a LOT in her more recent projects and I honestly think that it’s time to bring up something new to the table. She’s not known for being an artist that always do the same thing. I just hope she keeps improving her work and not stay on the same type of sound. Anyway, besides that Forever is growing a lot on me, it’s a really beautiful song and Claws sounds amazing and even with these problems, they are a step in the right direction.

Yes, the distortion isn't a problem to me either. I actually found it's what made Click and Track 10 very unique to me. It's that it's been used in a lot of her work recently.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

2020-04-12-11.18.17-1.jpg

honestly i wanna use this as the album artwork wow

First we feel; then we fall.