Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lemme reach for a sec. What if it's not even lyrics from p4u and it's like an album intro with her basically summing up the album with all these references, including her teasing it on lanaboards before it was even announced and the artists who will be featured. What if the taxi lyric is referring to taxi and taxi is on the album. Also CTMP yupp. Am I delusional? Maybe, but it's a conspiracy theory I'm actually interested.

she posted them with caption "real/fake lyrics?" and mentioned "party 4 u at 4am", then leaked p4u snippet at 4am so i think they were fake just to fuck with us and "announce" the leak, also i cant imagine her actually singing "lanaboards" on a song lmao

Bored so reviewing charles albums:

Charli:

Im gonna get a lot of criticism for this and like anything it's personal preference but this album is near unlistenable to me. I really did try to love it but it's just not smart with the production like the horrid henry esque opener(next level charli) it plays to charlis worst tastes and makes her sound like a bland femmerobot whereas pop 2 could carry the autotune off due to its experimental nature, charli does not get off so easily as its lyrics are banal,she frequently enunciates like the most generic of soundcloud rappers and the collabs detract rather than add to any songs.

1/10

lol ok

lABVyGE.png

she posted them with caption "real/fake lyrics?" and mentioned "party 4 u at 4am", then leaked p4u snippet at 4am so i think they were fake just to fuck with us and "announce" the leak, also i cant imagine her actually singing "lanaboards" on a song lmao

Idk her mentioning all these artists and all that just for a P4U teaser seems weird. I could def see her referencing taxi in a song to be troll-y, idk about Lanaboards tho but tbh I could see it happen. Also "Come to my party with champagne. Got the key unlock my brain. My click rainbow gang insane" are pretty good lines.

qfrWuBl.png

Release original party 4 u those changes a flop

Wtf does party on you even mean?

She says party on you in the demo, this is probably a new part of the song we havent heard.. hoping the original lyrics are there still

next song we beg for is i'm done jam city remix

the mind of a mastermind

honestly i will love whatever version she gives us, ive heard and watched the live performance hundreds of time and to have something feel new with this song is amazingggg. like the fact she’s reviving and not just releasing the version we heard years ago, she could’ve just released the original song and i don’t think ANYONE would’ve been mad..idk i’m high rn happy 4/20