Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did she ever mention anything about featured artists on this album? She mentioned Dorian, Kim, Rina and Chris in the Party 4 U lyrics, and we already know she has a song with Rina that didn't make Charli cause it wasn't done yet, and we know she was gonna work with Chris again. Could these 4 artists be featured on the album? It would make sense namedropping them specifically. 

edit: Lemme reach for a sec. What if it's not even lyrics from p4u and it's like an album intro with her basically summing up the album with all these references, including her teasing it on lanaboards before it was even announced and the artists who will be featured. What if the taxi lyric is referring to taxi and taxi is on the album. Also CTMP yupp. Am I delusional? Maybe, but it's a conspiracy theory I'm actually interested.

since her conversation with Laura Les, I think this album will have no feats but will have remixes like the ringtone remix for 100 gecs (and their entire project of remixes by friends). it would be a great way to include collaborators in this era without the album losing its more solo identity

I CANT STOP LISTENING TO THE TEASER. I GET SOOOOOO HYPE EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO IT NOW OMGG. charli is truly creating her magnus opus right now FUCK

i have never heard a single snippet of p4u out of hope for eventual release so it better be good i s2g

i wish i could back to never hearing it and then experiencing it for the first time.....

When did she say that? I remember her saying that about Party Party but not Party for You 

Yep ignore me it was defo party party LMAO excited either way!!!

also is there a dl for the most recent candy shop episode yet?

I literally have........no words. I can't believe this is real!!!!!!! she is literally too good we don't deserve an artist that listens to her fans as much as she does!!!!!!!! 

P4U is going to DESTROYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also cannot wait for Claws on Friday!

H0bDaqU.gif

Bored so reviewing charles albums:

14:

Not much to say-very cheaply made and it shows, cute acoustic guitars and electronic influences though with her vocals being better than most of her material, the album shows promise.

5/10

True romance:

Her most unique soundscape to me sonically.

She really found a way to mix 80s the cure with hip hop beats and nostalgic synths.

I love her vocally on this record aswell especially with the spoken word pieces, it's very vulnerable she was at her best at this time with her voice and could actually sing live,her lyrical content was also at her peak.

9/10 near perfect.

Super ultra mixtape:

Basically an extension of the True Romance sound although a little more to the beat based side and dreamier I could see this appealing to the edgy "Rapper fans", it's very moody and beautiful.

7/10

Heartbreaks and earthquakes:

Im going to get flak for this but I do not care for this record whatsoever,the songs are mostly just TR songs in demo format with the new songs being good yet not TR or SU tier despite having a similar sound.

5/10

Sucker:

Everyone despises this record, but her lyrical content besides the singles was still interesting and her vocals had not yet gotten in significant decline, the record may be top 40 pandering in the latter part but still had a unique standpoint with it mixing pop punk and new wave songs with the more straightforward bubblegum pop fare.

6/10

VROOM VROOM:

A fan favourite and its easy to see why, this is where she really grabbed the attention of her new fan base-the sounds were bubblegum yet hard and met

allic though I feel she had not got the point of making the sound her own yet, it's definately a sophie project at its core.

6/10

Number 1 Angel:

You can definately see this project as a summary of all her sounds-it's definately her most diverse record with something in it for everyone-its weakest point is arguably what makes it appealing with its uncohevsiveness and lack of structure.

8/10

Pop 2:

Probably her biggest throwback to True romance to date although PC-Fied although it's certainly a big evolution, my biggest gripe with this mixtape is the autotune and mixing though understand its part of the Pc appeal-the features here can get out of control sometimes aswell which carries onto the next album.

7/10

Charli:

Im gonna get a lot of criticism for this and like anything it's personal preference but this album is near unlistenable to me. I really did try to love it but it's just not smart with the production like the horrid henry esque opener(next level charli) it plays to charlis worst tastes and makes her sound like a bland femmerobot whereas pop 2 could carry the autotune off due to its experimental nature, charli does not get off so easily as its lyrics are banal,she frequently enunciates like the most generic of soundcloud rappers and the collabs detract rather than add to any songs.

1/10

Guys when she asks which song She should release next let's spam Party 4 U. Even if I'm not sure there will be another single after claws. May is cloooose.

Actually she could skip next week and release a third promo single on the 8 and the mixtape the week next (with maybe another single on monday like 2099)

imagine we're finally getting come to my party after charli decided to revive party 4 u..... perhaps xcx world isn't dead yet.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

i’m so over the Kim collabs please bring back Mø

I mean we had 3 songs with Cupcakke, 3 songs with Mø all in 3 diffrent projects, same for Brooke, maybe it'll be the last Kim feature in a while.

which means Choli will never release Plasma since we have already 3 Tommy collabs 

I mean we had 3 songs with Cupcakke, 3 songs with Mø all in 3 diffrent projects, same for Brooke, maybe it'll be the last Kim feature in a while.

which means Choli will never release Plasma since we have already 3 Tommy collabs 

tommy and charli is honestly match made in heaven, every song they're together is amazing

but since we're talking about tommy, i would love another tommy collab, but with genesis, to finish the rap/trap-charli trilogy (100 bad, bricks)

well, i guess this rely's on Felicita lol

is kinda sad that he played it and never said anything about a release because is top-tier with Delicious

well, i guess this rely's on Felicita lol

is kinda sad that he played it and never said anything about a release because is top-tier with Delicious

It's Felicita's song? I never knew this wow. Is Felicita releasing a project any time soon as far as we know?