Fluorine

Charli XCX

artworks DO matter, they can get you to listen to music! i've discovered so many artists just because their album/single covers intrigued me. let's not pretend visuals are a secondary thing, they're not. music & visual arts go hand in hand. they complement each others. and, also, bad artworks can put your whole mood off and affect your opinions. 

say it louder! i've gotten into so many of my current faves just bc their artwork was so visually pleasing that it made me wanna listen

Honestly I see this album having a single coloured cover with

how im feeling now

right in the center

omg like the solange true singles but with text. i'd love too see it

Honestly I see this album having a single coloured cover with

how im feeling now

right in the center

I wish, honestly I said from day 1, she should do a Vroom Vroom type cover... But she said she was shooting the album cover, so I guess it's a photo of her.

artworks matter...back when charli released sucker boom clap etc and went very mainstream i kinda unstanned. stop listening to her and what not, but when i saw the vroom vroom cover it was like....”yasss cmon aesthetic..” and i fell back in love w/ her music. when i saw the number 1 angel cover for the first time I WAS GAGGED. N1A deff my favorite photo shoot/ cover.

watch this girl drop the album on friday and next day saying ''i already started making new music''

I feel a HIFN part 2 could be a great concept. She could take the three tracks she's scrapping + the three tracks previewed on Candy Shop that have never been revisited, maybe remix a couple of the tracks from the original album with some new verses from the likes of Kim, Rina, etc. and possibly slap on some "goodies" for the stans like CTMP, Pop Music + Poppers track, Green Money, etc... It always amazed me how Charli is such a collaborative artist yet she's excluding collabs from HIFN despite the message of unity that she could bring along with a highly collaborative project curated during quarantine. Maybe if she feels inspired still after the deadline passes!! 

Honestly though if she just scrapped whatever Click 2.0 is and gave us the other 12 songs I wouldn't be mad...

01. 7 years

02. anthem

03. claws

04. detonate

05. enemy

06. forever

07. i finally understand

08. i hate all this gravity

09. if i cried

10. party4u

11. pictures in my mind (planet's mad)

12. pink diamond

That's an amazing album

if she has a whole green screen set up and photography equipment i dont understand why it's so hard for her to take professional looking photos but i guess its just what she prefers

i hope there's just one cover instead of 3 like shes been doing for the singles but if she does have other artists work on the covers i really hope grimes does something for her 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

hopefully she hides the mp3s to the leftover tracks in the album stems or something to save us all from people banging on about them in her replies and this thread for years to come

i knew the word camera but couldn't recall it while i was writing that comment. so instead i wrote photograph machine lmao

im just in disbelief skfjskfj

xMcVPI7.jpg

I really hope she surprises us and throws all 14 tracks on the album. I'm scared of what tracks she's going to cut now.  :poordat:  

I was already pretty bummed she never revisited breathe out.

I really hope Atlantic give this a physical release later in the year, still kinda pissed we didn't get a Charli cassette haha.

My Charli wishlist...

Vroom Vroom CD

Number 1 Angel CD

Pop 2 CD

how i'm feeling now CD

Charli cassette tape

how i'm feeling now cassette tape

how i'm feeling now LP

i’m just so happy we don’t have to worry about party4u not making the tracklist. i can happily sleep at night knowing it’ll be officially out in 4 days. thank you charlotte

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever