Fluorine

Charli XCX

After hearing that Bounce studio version I WANT IT RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT GOES HARD!!!!!! :( 

PLUS WHERE IS THAT VIDEO FROM? 

WHO HAS THE STUDIO VERSION?

WAS BOUNCE SCHEDULED FOR A SINGLE RELEASE WITH A VIDEO?

OMG

Dance 4 U is just reaIIy reaIIy weak imo and Iowkey creepy :toofunny:

What?? How can the rest all be career highlights if you’re calling it her weakest project? So confused.

How the Hell is Dance 4 U a “pedo-anthem?” The Justin Bieber sample is awesome. She’s just doing her thing...“Forgiveness” has some awkward phrasing, but it’s heartfelt & I feel like it stands out for emotion alone. About as raw as she gets post-“Valentine.”

“cold nites” is amazing too, don’t know what you’re talking about.

“You come around my house and you act like a motherfucking total stranger”

[i really don’t get the need to shit on her early projects from people who only got into her after Sucker, she was in a totally different lane back then. She recorded that mixtape while on the road with Coldplay, and it still sounds pretty special—and for mostly freestyles, the songs are GOOD. smh.]

CharIi was Iike 19 at the time whiIe JB was Iike 16/17  :teehee:  In my country thats forbidden by Iaw....giving me pedo teas :toofunny:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

oh Cassie not you thinking her talking about Justin in the song.

forgiveness and cold nites are mediocre at worst. the rest of the mixtape is solid gold so those 2 outliers shouldn't matter.

dance 4 u is not actually about justin bieber you know that right... she's not singing a song about wanting to fuck a child... she sampled the interview because it's funny "we dance to a nice beyonce song" 

wait she isnt taIking about justin?  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

Charli XCX really suits the 80s sound, i think she should make a proper album full of tracks like Rollercoaster and Save You and do something quite retro with the era. How fucking incredible would that be?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Charli XCX really suits the 80s sound, i think she should make a proper album full of tracks like Rollercoaster and Save You and do something quite retro with the era. How fucking incredible would that be?

You can make ur own aIbum out of the 80's sounding songs in that masterpost  :creep:

no sis

I've not Iistened to that song aIot cuz I hate it....so yeah....didnt reaIIy get the chance to get the song properIy I guess...but yay at her not being a creep  :party:

you know i can't dance, you know i can't dance

you know i can't dance, but you want me to

you know i can't dance, but you like what i do

you know i can't dance, but you want me to

you know i can't dance, but i'll dance 4 u

B998vGJ.gif

You can make ur own aIbum out of the 80's sounding songs in that masterpost  :creep:

Those are the only two 80s ones that i liked, the rest is great but not really retro

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

After hearing that Bounce studio version I WANT IT RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT GOES HARD!!!!!! :( 

PLUS WHERE IS THAT VIDEO FROM? 

WHO HAS THE STUDIO VERSION?

WAS BOUNCE SCHEDULED FOR A SINGLE RELEASE WITH A VIDEO?

OMG

Where? I haven’t heard it yet

Cause your love taking me high

I wanna be your girl

Taste like lemonade slice pouring into my world

Got to jump on the ride

My rollercoaster

I can't give up

The sweetest drug

Oh no no no no no no

Oh no no no no no no

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

image.jpg

does anyone else want a PC rework of valentine...

Yes & a minimalistic SOPHIE version of Dinosaur Sex. Art Bitch could also be really cool if she updated it.

this is definitely the studio version and anyone who says otherwise is bluffing 

yea, you could basically make a studio version w/o Kyary part in intro and bridge by taking the verses from the demo where Charli has a cold and using the chorus from the other demo where she sounds good lol

surprised nobody's done that yet tbh

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

yea, you could basically make a studio version w/o Kyary part in intro and bridge by taking the verses from the demo where Charli has a cold and using the chorus from the other demo where she sounds good lol

surprised nobody's done that yet tbh

the problem with the one where she sounds all stuffy (love it btw) is that she's also slightly off tempo. we don't have an acapella of that do we?