Fluorine

Charli XCX

I never come into this thread bc it’s lowkey scary but I can’t believe you all aren’t freaking out over the fact that Charli’s opening for Taylor Swift’s tour lol

http://instagram.com/p/BfzGIREgVP-/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I never come into this thread bc it’s lowkey scary but I can’t believe you all aren’t freaking out over the fact Charli’s opening for Taylor Swift’s tour lol

http://instagram.com/p/BfzGIREgVP-/

i wanted to get tickets when they first went on sale but no openers were confirmed yet and the tickets are still like crazy expensive im sad. 200 for a seat at the most way back section in houstons biggest stadium ...sure 

Which dates is she going to open for though?? I feel like when it leaked people said Charli would only be doing the European dates and I don't see anything specific

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Which dates is she going to open for though?? I feel like when it leaked people said Charli would only be doing the European dates and I don't see anything specific

if Taylor has two openers (Charli and Camila) I will literally be BALD

That rat may get my coins after all 

I never come into this thread bc it’s lowkey scary but I can’t believe you all aren’t freaking out over the fact Charli’s opening for Taylor Swift’s tour lol

First of all, nobody likes Taylor Swift, Miss Ma'am. Second of all, nobody's tryna see her do I Love It, Fancy, and Boom Clap again.

First of all, nobody likes Taylor Swift, Miss Ma'am. Second of all, nobody's tryna see her do I Love It, Fancy, and Boom Clap again.

even tho the halsey tour was ugly I love Charli and I already have more merch for her to sign so I hope to see her again, actually, even on another ugly tour  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

the fact she opened for HALSEY and then we had to endure the double insult by that setlist lmao 

Idk how Charli didn't wanna just jump off a balcony having to perform Fancy and Boom Clap every night 

at least Charli met every angel backstage at the shows lol 

First of all, nobody likes Taylor Swift, Miss Ma'am.

That was my point! I’ve seen a lot of negativity towards Taylor in this thread so I was expecting a lot of extra comments about it lol.

My Taylor Swift stan friend actually bought us tickets to the show awhile back so I’ll be boppin’ 2 sum Charli tunes :dance: (&tbh I quite like a lot of Taylor’s new album despite not listening to her previous one)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS