Fluorine

Charli XCX

Haven't we known Charli was opening for Taylor Swift for months or is that just something I made up in my head?

Also, all I'm picturing is her in front of a Taylor Swift crowd (11 year old white girls) and that clip from that festival where she's like "Hi, I'm Charli XCX, and this songs about taking ecstasy! Yeah! *scream*"

it wasn't really confirmed, but now it is

I blame it on your love
Every time I fuck it up
I blame it on your love, I do
I blame it on your love
I can't help it, I can't stop
I blame it on your love, I do

giphy.gif

I need the HQ of the tropicaI house version on the aIbum  :defeated: a MASTERPIECE  :defeated:  :defeated:

One of her saddest songs.....but an absoIute BANGER/BOP/KNOCK  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

...did XCX3 just get pushed to 2019? :ohno:

I hope this tour isn't setting anything back. Charli should be playing a ton of songs off it and getting the music out there, but that's probably not her call.

no....im pretty sure she'II perform and promote the XCX3 songs on her set  :excited:

The tour starts in May.....so we can expect a singIe in apriI(?)......or before her going on Tour  :defeated:

If she atIeast isnt promoting and performing XCX3 songs in the coming months...i'II Iegit start hating her  :crossed:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

no....im pretty sure she'II perform and promote the XCX3 songs on her set :excited:

The tour starts in May.....so we can expect a singIe in apriI(?)......or before her going on Tour :defeated:

If she atIeast isnt promoting and performing XCX3 songs in the coming months...i'II Iegit start hating her :crossed:

When it comes to Mrs Xbox sis the only thing we're getting is Boom Clap mix and Dreamer if we're lucky enough. She has two options: come through with a brand new single to make our pussy pop in the next few months or this album is not seeing the light of the day until december 2018. Unless she's being a troll she told that she dont even know when its possible for her to release an album

When it comes to Mrs Xbox sis the only thing we're getting is Boom Clap mix and Dreamer if we're lucky enough. She has two options: come through with a brand new single to make our pussy pop in the next few months or this album is not seeing the light of the day until december 2018. Unless she's being a troll she told that she dont even know when its possible for her to release an album

how much could it cost to release an album? Ten dollars?

giphy.gif

Atlantic is so annoying. They give all their funding to their prized pigs like Bruno Mars 

...did XCX3 just get pushed to 2019? :ohno:

I hope this tour isn't setting anything back. Charli should be playing a ton of songs off it and getting the music out there, but that's probably not her call.

opening for the racist, flat assed rat is a good move. she has a ton of fans. 

but charli needs to perform some new stuff so she isn't known as the fancy or boom clap girl anymore. no one is gonna check out ur music if u just sing the song they had on their iTunes in 2014. 

Charli opened for Katy like a month after Sucker was released so it's possible this wont affect xcx3. Im thinking it will get a Q4 2018 release (if at all) anyways 

giphy.gif

Atlantic is so annoying. They give all their funding to their prized pigs like Bruno Mars

True, thats why I think the leaked songs are alive and well as she said before. Atlantic is not spending a single dollar with her to release a new project with well done songs and expensive producers in sessions like she did with XCX3 with Sophie for instance... but I dont know maybe they are waiting for the "big hit" she needs to be more popular and release the album. For me thats not a problem just put Taxi and RR on the album and stop scrapping iconic songs that should make it final tracklist lol

giphy.gif

opening for the racist, flat assed rat is a good move. she has a ton of fans. 

but charli needs to perform some new stuff so she isn't known as the fancy or boom clap girl anymore. no one is gonna check out ur music if u just sing the song they had on their iTunes in 2014. 

Charli opened for Katy like a month after Sucker was released so it's possible this wont affect xcx3. Im thinking it will get a Q4 2018 release (if at all) anyways 

If we ever get a new XCX3...

charli xcx is better than dua lipa

who wants to fight me on this

dont get me wrong I love dua but I totally agree

the only reason the gp is loving dua is because she is stunningly beautiful. most of the songs on her album are boring. 

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

I swear....if we get another mixtape before we'II get an aIbum photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539 I'II SNAPphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

you snapped a while ago but go off miss cassie

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539