Fluorine

Charli XCX

why is pop2 so much better than  N1A

it's unabashedly experimental, you can tell everyone except for jay park had a great time making it, and a.g. cook's productions and vocal experimentations ((and his amazing skill in making outros)) are really cool. there's also a very cohesive sound to it, for better or worse. 

X----into me, into you----X

the fact she said it took more time to make Pop2 than N1A is astonishing cuz N1A is truly so cohesive.

yeah but N1A has Babygirl (which is older than most & NOT a PC track), Roll With Me (also older, lol) & Drugs, which A. G. said was being worked on b4 the rest of it.

Also, Emotional is probably either from 2012 or 2014 originally...so the songs are all over the place.

Also BIOYL might be 2015, honestly, if it’s just Stargate on the original...and Femmebot was demoed in 2016, and OOMH was played in July. So even if the tape was conceived across just a few months some of the songs on POP2 were around for a lot longer.

i can't wait for what's next, album, mixtape or ep, i dont care. i just know that charli's gonna deliver quality music and i'm here for it.

leak round and round

same, people are saying they dont want another mixtape before the album but i wouldnt mind.... we'd get even more music, and besides, we already have almost all of the album tracks anyways