Fluorine

Charli XCX

1770967.png?width=400&height=225

You can heIp me get back there if you teII the mods to remove the aIready expired WP's that didnt want to expire....

or i'II stay here tiII May photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

You can heIp me get back there if you teII the mods to remove the aIready expired WP's that didnt want to expire....

or i'II stay here tiII May photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

:(

Maybe trans- and lgbtq-sensitivity isn't about hating the right people?

i don't need her to hate anyone, she can hang out with whoever she wants, obviously. it seems like common sense to me though that if you're trying to appeal to an lgbtq fanbase then you're not promoting an working with artists with people who have a history of being lgbtq-phobic... like i'm really not that bothered by it as i said, just feels a tad disrespectful. i mean it's not like she's super outspoken about lgbtq issues but still, she's obviously aware of her demographic. 

what is the timeline of charli meeting with pc music pals ...cause ag doing it remix dropped in february 2015. was she already working with sophie then 

She invited SOPHIE to a writing camp in jan 2015 and had aIready written ''Vroom Vroom'' Iyrics in JuIy of 2014.  :defeated:

She has been making PC Music for more than 3 years :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I know its like a good business decision to be an opener, but I need Charli to go on a SOLO tour.... I already paid for a Halsey concert just to see Charli, and now Taylor..?  :defeated:

I know its like a good business decision to be an opener, but I need Charli to go on a SOLO tour.... I already sat through a Halsey concert just to see Charli, and now Taylor..?  :defeated:

you could’ve left after charli

what is the timeline of charli meeting with pc music pals ...cause ag doing it remix dropped in february 2015. was she already working with sophie then

Yeah i think she might have heard of SOPHIE through LIZ when they were touring together b/c she cancelled the tour & started working with SOPHIE, and i think A. G. did the Doing It Remix right when they were first meeting eachother.

Cassie where do you get July 2014 for Vroom Vroom from???