Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who wants to bet that the XCX3, as we know it, will just be released as a future mixtape?

The fact that GNO, Bounce, No Angel, etc. are still "alive and well" and such, even though the "album" is scrapped and leaks and whatnot... but if they're still going to see a release following all of that, it seems like it can only be done through the mixtape format or though EP(s) with Charli's Vroom Vroom Recordings.

Whatever happens, I just want these songs.. especially R&R and Taxi. :deadbanana:

That second one called demo 4 sounds like trash, you know the bridge is a different tempo right?

Yeah I know I realised after I uploaded it. You can fix it and upload it if you can do better.

I have another LQ White Mercedes snippet and I'm pretty sure it hasn't leaked but they might scrap the song since the first one leaked lol so I'm not gonna share it but it's basically the same as the other snippets, with literally 2 seconds of another verse