Fluorine

Charli XCX

my theory is that when the leaks happened charli was really frustrated and had been waiting so long to release those songs that she was just fed up and decided to scrap them, but after seeing fan reactions and reconsidering i think she realized it's a phenomenal album and decided to keep them, hence her tweet about how the songs are still "alive." performances of the songs that leaked didn't start getting removed up until the past few months, so i think they're being removed because the songs will be making it onto xcx3. charli and atlantic both would be stupid to throw away an album that good because it leaked within a small community of stans online

i liked it when i first heard it but it didn't become a favourite until recently. so far away is objectively the best song on the album but nuclear seasons is number 2  :hooker:

a defining moment of herstory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXyzMT0HzHo

wasn't die tonight also in season 1 promo

cIick on this if you Iike me                                                                                                            

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

cIick on this if you hate me

enjoy the gifts

photo-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539                                                                                          

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

cIick on this if you Iike me                                                                                                            

cIick on this if you hate me

enjoy the gifts

photo-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539                                                                                          

or maybe don't click on anything and bye 

charli's also a better song/melody writer who can make bops from the simplest phrases e.g: bounce, igotitigotitigotitigotit, unlock it, vroom vroom etc

sometimes less is more  :creep:

also i think charli's voice is better because it's a lot more versatile. i mean she can go from "rapping" like on Cloud Aura/What I like, to singing like on Roll With Me/Dirty Sexy Money verses, to like that yell singing on Fancy/3AM chorus, and even do a pretty funny male voice (lol) like on TKO/Good Girls :flutter:

NOT TO MENTION she has the ability and talent to cover multiple genres which isn't something most can do (unless you're Santigold, who's also bae)

e.g. TR - dark witch housey pop, Sucker - punk pop rock, the punk album that never got released, Vroom vroom - dark bubble gum bass/pop (genius), N1A/XCX World/Pop2 - PC music-esque pop

This comparison to Dua Lipa (even tho it's kinda unfair seeing as Dua's barely on her debut album) really made me realize how versatile Charli is. She's always been called the chameleon of pop, and I was already aware of how all of her bodies of work are distinct, but it's really eye opening to compare her to all the other artists who stick to the same sound their entire career.  

It's so sad to think the general public has 0 idea about her PC Album. All evidence is being erased from YouTube so how would anyone even know? 

Like maybe her label are erasing evidence of the album so that she can start fresh without the general public knowing about this mess 

such a messgiphy.gif

ok can we talk about what features that could happen on xcx3 like imagine charli took a bunch of songs and threw random bitches on them::::::::

i really wanna see caroline polachek, ALMA, tove lo, hannah diamond, kim petras, RAYE, carly rae, ABRA, mura masa, and MØ again + a SOPHIE feat

i also wanna see her collab w BANKS, flume, dua, drake, frank ocean, jamie xx, tinashe, and i rly wanna see some big track like igotitigotitigotit with princess nokia yelling **which could either end up sounding amazing or horrible**

maybe even the return of QT

She said she's not having features in the album, that's what the mix tapes were for fake stan