Fluorine

Charli XCX

She just said on Beats 1 that Unlock It was originally co-written and produced by Stargate, and then briefly mentioned how Track 10 was originally Blame It On Your Love (and how Stargate didn’t even remember the song when Charli decided to revamp it lol).

think u might've misheard, stargate did not write/produce unlock it at all, they did the o.g. track 10 "blame it on your love" and that's the only one they've got a writing credit on

also, she said that her and kim were in the studio like 3 days before pop 2 LA, so charli definitely wins the "most compromised artist" award 2018

X----into me, into you----X

think u might've misheard, stargate did not write/produce unlock it at all, they did the o.g. track 10 "blame it on your love" and that's the only one they've got a writing credit on

also, she said that her and kim were in the studio like 3 days before pop 2 LA, so charli definitely wins the "most compromised artist" award 2018

Yeah but before she mentioned Track 10, she said Unlock It was originally Stargate as well (which is why she mentioned Blame It On Your Love). I know they aren’t credited for Unlock It as it stands on Pop 2 but she said that they produced AND co-wrote the demo, or at least that’s what I heard.

Maybe she just re-wrote whatever they had a part in (or Jay/Kim did) or she just took their writing credit off along with their production credit after it was re-done since AG made a half-joking/half-snarky comment about their writing credit on Track 10 lol.

She just said on Beats 1 that Unlock It was originally co-written and produced by Stargate, and then briefly mentioned how Track 10 was originally Blame It On Your Love (and how Stargate didn’t even remember the song when Charli decided to revamp it lol).

can someone actually link to the actual podcast?

yeah the songs that she onIy performed/pIayed once are DEADphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

Taxi,HBHG,Daddy Know,Burn Rubber and maybe R&R are Iong gonephoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

The rest is atIeast aIive and weII photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539 Im ready for P4Y and WGFU photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I feel like charli might've used the pop 2 shows to show the label that people love her "pc music".

I think she's gunna try again to release a pc album but if the label still isn't on board then i can see her releasing the xcx3 mixtape...

Yeah but before she mentioned Track 10, she said Unlock It was originally Stargate as well (which is why she mentioned Blame It On Your Love). I know they aren’t credited for Unlock It as it stands on Pop 2 but she said that they produced AND co-wrote the demo, or at least that’s what I heard.

Maybe she just re-wrote whatever they had a part in (or Jay/Kim did) or she just took their writing credit off along with their production credit after it was re-done since AG made a half-joking/half-snarky comment about their writing credit on Track 10 lol.

So I just listened to this and you definitely misheard. She started taking about Track 10 and Stargate, then her and AG got sidetracked talking about how he doesn't listen to Pop 2 outside of the mixing process and Charli said she literally listens to Unlock It all the time, and then they went back to telling the Track 10/Stargate story. They never said that Unlock It had anything to do with Stargate