Fluorine

Charli XCX

there is random reverb on the beats in the chorus which makes it a bit weird? (thats just me being a picky producer lol) but great midi mixing! hats off

Yeh i really didn't spend too much time on this edit so now listening back some minor things are annoying me too hahaha but thank you!

you made me actually like the song, great job omg

thanks sis!

fixed it for you xx

N1A has too many fillers for me, also in no way is it better than pop2 lmao - Vroom Vroom is THAT bitch

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don't @ me for this, but if I had to pick a least fave song from N1A, it'd be "Emotional." But only because I don't think it's lyrically as strong as everything else on the mixtape.

I still love it tho. I always think it'd be a killer Gwen Stefani song lmao.

I mean, it’s a lot older than every other song on the mixtape, which is why A. G. said it sounded more like “old Charli.” She just sent them the acapella & A. G. & easyfun totally reconstructed it. Not sure if it was a Sucker outtake or from the Boom Clap sessions in 2012.

She needs to drop a single (a la Boys) [preferably No Angel] soon while her hype is still up

agreed, girls night out needs to drop pronto before she starts the republican tour

remember when like almost everyone hated pop 2 on first listen including myself ......OMGGGGG she was TOO ahead of her time can you believe

honestly, all the songs i hated at first are my faves now lol

remember when like almost everyone hated pop 2 on first listen including myself ......OMGGGGG she was TOO ahead of her time can you believe

omg i didn't understand all the hate, it was the PC music masterpiece I've always dreamed of

I mean, it’s a lot older than every other song on the mixtape, which is why A. G. said it sounded more like “old Charli.” She just sent them the acapella & A. G. & easyfun totally reconstructed it. Not sure if it was a Sucker outtake or from the Boom Clap sessions in 2012.

Okay, that makes sense because, sonically, it definitely reminds me of "Boom Clap" and "So Over You."