Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli really did that with vroom vroom huh.

https://twitter.com/Godslittleslut/status/1032867304382459904?s=19

"TO FREEDOM" i'm yelling

It’s so weird listening to these songs in decent quality without discord notifications. I’m constantly expecting discord sounds when I listen to the new leaks avabsnnsks

i'm literally hearing the discord notifications in my head over the songs.... i don't know what's worse dsjklfsdf

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone know where I could download all XCX 3/XCX WORLD songs that leaked over the past 2-3 years? I have those in 256kbps VBR, but I'm looking for them in the highest quality available + other songs I might've missed. I also lost the No Angel "demo" that leaked not so long after the official release, so if anyone has that, I'd love it too. Lastly, I'm looking for that XCX logo with a transparent background. Thanks!

Does anyone know what year the songs were recorded in? Do we have a Masterlist or something?

The After the Afterparty demos are from 2016. Our Boyfriend, Issues, Glow, and Baby Boy are from 2017. The Sucker demos were likely recorded either 2013 or 2014. This is the Moment (the one labelled as Mix 1) is from 2016. Not sure about the rest, but it's likely going to range from 2010 to 2013.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The After the Afterparty demos are from 2016. Our Boyfriend, Issues, Glow, and Baby Boy are from 2017. The Sucker demos were likely recorded either 2013 or 2014. This is the Moment (the one labelled as Mix 1) is from 2016. The song is actually  Not sure about the rest, but it's likely going to range from 2010 to 2013.

Baby Boy = 2016. Issues was officially released in Jan 2017 so it's obvs from 2016 too. Glow = originally 2016 I think. The moment is from 2015.

Baby Boy = 2016. Issues was officially released in Jan 2017 so it's obvs from 2016 too. Glow = originally 2016 I think. The moment is from 2015.

dddd i'm stupid lol

Well the leaker said the demo was from 2015 and the newest mix was 2016. They also leaked a bunch of Sucker photo outtakes but I can't find them anymore

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Do you know what years Money, The Darkness and Hate You are from?

dddd i'm stupid lol

Well the leaker said the demo was from 2015 and the newest mix was 2016. They also leaked a bunch of Sucker photo outtakes but I can't find them anymore

he deleted his posts apparently, but I saved some of the sucker outtakes, how do I upload them?

The first mix of Issues is from 2015. 

The title is It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday).

There are still a lot of old songs that haven't leaked but we got like 60 tracks so it's time to be quiet & be thankful for a while. We wouldn't have last night if not for that one guy. They did God's work.

The first mix of Issues is from 2015. 

The title is It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday).

There are still a lot of old songs that haven't leaked but we got like 60 tracks so it's time to be quiet & be thankful for a while. We wouldn't have last night if not for that one guy. They did God's work.

Im not asking for it, I’m just curious. You leaked a snippet that I’m pretty sure is Charli? The Keyboard Funk is electronic thing? Was that made a really long time ago or?