Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. That b*tch better not tour until the album drops. I don’t want the Sucker era 2.0 where shes sick of all the songs by the time the album drops. I also dont want her debuting any new songs until they’re either released or about to be because I dont want a repeat of the exchange songs or 5ITM/Focus where you all freak out and never shut up about live songs instead of buying/streaming the songs she does have out.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. That b*tch better not tour until the album drops. I don’t want the Sucker era 2.0 where shes sick of all the songs by the time the album drops. I also dont want her debuting any new songs until they’re either released or about to be because I dont want a repeat of the exchange songs or 5ITM/Focus where you all freak out and never shut up about live songs instead of buying/streaming the songs she does have out.

Yeah, I'd rather have the album new then the tour. I remember her playing the majority of Sucker live before it's release and it was kinda dead on arrival (especially in the UK when it got delayed til 2015) and she was so over it by the time Doing It was released.

Same, I don't want anymore Exchange or Party 4 U situations. Hope you're reading Charli!

PS did anybody freak out over or demand 5 In The Morning?

It was mostly Focus I was talking about. Most people on here were actually upset when 5ITM debut because it wasn’t PC Music produced.

Ah right, yeah I remember the demand for Focus and rightly so, what a tune! 5 In The Morning ain't bad but it's not her best (hopefully it won't make XCX3).

Also if Come To My Party is being released, I think it should be announced as a promo single alongside an album pre-order or something.

Still give us the music video, even as an album trailer or something. But with the song already leaking I worry for it's success - at least dropping it as a promo single means if it doesn't take off she can move on with a new single and then if it is a hit she's got the video out there.

5ITM is still the best monthly drop..

Is there a reason it was the only monthly drop to get a music video? I'm just curious. I remember when Focus / No Angel dropped and fans were suggesting ideas for the music video and she was liking and replying to them... Do you have any other info on the monthly drops?

Is there a reason it was the only monthly drop to get a music video? I'm just curious. I remember when Focus / No Angel dropped and fans were suggesting ideas for the music video and she was liking and replying to them... Do you have any other info on the monthly drops?

honestly I think it was just for hype.. but it's such a good song and the video was not that bad

most likely because it was the only one out of the 4(or 5 if you count 1999) monthly drops to be on the Rep tour setlist

giphy.gif

If I recall, Charli started  performing it at the Rep Tour and people sort of took interest in it so they filmed a simple video. Wasn't really planned to be promoted as a full on single but it's release wasn't a total non-event