Fluorine

Charli XCX

I found Reputation Stadium Tour soundboard from Tokyo (both nights) and as a bonus there's always a recording of Charli's set, night 2 is even Charli's soundboard recording 

NIGHT 1 

https://mega.nz/#!iU8w1IjA!mkCQeD9gnSCURSw863GGq9TfAQFvZy2ANvtRGhj4dK8

NIGHT 2 

https://mega.nz/#!qYsmwQib!ht-gttef5JnrJQ5Yr4iSwDXxu4yIKX1WzxkxaqFTTfk

Woooow, the TS Reddit only said 1 night in Tokyo was leaked. Now we have a soundboard of the acoustic Dancing With Our Hands Tied

BzhmW.png

So, been listening to a lot of older Charli stuff and the angel / heaven theme has always been there... Gotta love her consistency!

• I knew you were no angel, but God what did I do? (Stay Away, 2011)
  • Cos I feel like I'm in heaven dancing with an angel... Cos I feel like I am falling through the clouds (Grins, 2012)
  • Hit the ground hard when I dropped from the skies (So Far Away, 2012)
  • Flying through the black night, you're the angel in the moonlight (You're The One, 2012)
  • Sat in the garden of sin, like an angel with the dirty wings (Black Roses, 2013)
  • Falling hard from the highest heights (SuperLove, 2013)
  • Tryna fly away, tryna spread my wings (So Over You, 2015)
  • Angel in the clouds rain down... I'm an angel in the atmosphere... So, then I spread my wings and fly away (Dreamer, 2017)
  • I can live in your dreams with my angel wings (Babygirl, 2017)
  • Got an angel, got me real closer, running it just like a halo yeah (Delicious, 2017)
  • Wait for me heaven I'm here til I die (5 In The Morning, 2018)
  • Want 100% so I'm in heaven (Focus, 2018)
  • I just wanna let you know that I'm no angel but I can learn (No Angel, 2018)

i spent my night doing the same substances charli does and listening to everything released in the past 2 years and honestly??? track 10 is so far next level that it's NEXT next level.

Omg Pop 2 on shrooms would be wild now that I'm thinking about it.

1999 is dying anyway

actually it just climbed to top 40 on us radio, something she hasn't accomplished since break the rules, with minimal promo during the christmas freeze

1999 is doing alright, but we need the artist to actually do some real US promo for the single.

hopefully in the new year

i don't know why they wouldn't promote it honestly, it would be idiotic to not at this point

I was thinking why CTMP wasn't released until  listened to the lyrics carefully and i think it's because of this line "I just wanna have some fun been working like a young kardashian" maybe she wasn't allowed to say their name? lawsuit? idk 

I was thinking why CTMP wasn't released until  listened to the lyrics carefully and i think it's because of this line "I just wanna have some fun been working like a young kardashian" maybe she wasn't allowed to say their name? lawsuit? idk 

i really hope not because not only is the song a certified bop, but that one lyric would be the one that would hook the locals

the school-age youngsters would also love the "now i got them good grades now i wanna go dumb" (i'm 6 years out from school but still relate)

this doesn't make sense... people on songs say celeb names all the times

I was thinking why CTMP wasn't released until listened to the lyrics carefully and i think it's because of this line "I just wanna have some fun been working like a young kardashian" maybe she wasn't allowed to say their name? lawsuit? idk

Not even remotely true.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Doubtful... but who knows? The music industry is weird.

Or maybe it wasn't released cos the album it belonged to leaked in full over a year ago and she probably had / has no intentions of releasing it now as a single.

Or maybe it wasn't released cos the album it belonged to leaked in full over a year ago and she probably had / has no intentions of releasing it now as a single.

yeah that's why it was heavily reworked, she shot a video for it and the label was pushing for it to be the next single

yeah that's why it was heavily reworked, she shot a video for it and the label was pushing for it to be the next single

We think it was reworked based upon a snippet on Instagram stories by one of her producers, we also think that she shot a music video for CTMP due to a snippet on insta and has the label ever pushed for it to be a single?

It's all speculation at this point.