Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm so happy for our angel but god i kinda hate all this talking, it reminds me of gaga and all the artpop tweets before the release  :facepalm:

Can I just say I would literally SHIT and CUM in my pants if Charletta collabs with MNDR and XYLO!!! 

holy shit a collab with mndr would be IT

the power that this has.....

where is the tracklist !!!! release the damn tracklist !!!! where is the tracklist !!!! release the damn tracklist !!!! where is the tracklist !!!! release the damn tracklist !!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

gonna be that person but... i really hope taxi made the tracklist :(

it’s so like her to say she’s never gonna play it again then release it

gonna be that person but... i really hope taxi made the tracklist :(

it’s so like her to say she’s never gonna play it again then release it

Me 100% i still have Faith

Do you think we're getting the pre order this week?

Is the album coming in July btw?

Imagine the album opening with a SOPHIE feature (not only as a producer but as a singer too) as a "thank you" to her.... 

and then Taxi making it into the tracklist but as another title (like track10) just to mess with us

Ah yes Charli XCX, the manufactured pop singer who relies completely on her her cowriters and producers. She’ll never be able to compare to a true artist like Lady Gaga, whose entire catalogue is self written, self produced, and self self directed.................

Just thinking about the whole "XCX Girl In A XCX World" aesthetic and that YT series she did last summer called "XCX World", I wouldn't even be mad if that was still the album title.

I also really like "HEAV3N" or even "POP HEAV3N" (like she teased in an interview last year, the whole heaven + hell rave concept)... guess we'll find out soon!

Just thinking about the whole "XCX Girl In A XCX World" aesthetic and that YT series she did last summer called "XCX World", I wouldn't even be mad if that was still the album title.

I also really like "HEAV3N" or even "POP HEAV3N" (like she teased in an interview last year, the whole heaven + hell rave concept)... guess we'll find out soon!

she could save it for mixtapes

pop heaven = poppy, bubblegum, radio friendly, mainstream collabs

pop hell = dark, clubby, heavy production

+ i would love if the album was called xcx cult or something like that