Fluorine

Charli XCX

she could save it for mixtapes

pop heaven = poppy, bubblegum, radio friendly, mainstream collabs

pop hell = dark, clubby, heavy production

+ i would love if the album was called xcx cult or something like that

For real, imagine we get 2 albums... Both like a ying and yang making up XCX3.

The first being "POP HEAV3N", like you said very pop and light in terms of aesthetic, she could play on the whole Angel thing.

Then "POP H3LL" being the other half and more experimental and artsy.

I just panicked, what if Atlantic forces her to do a Marina double album with the heaven + hell concept (7 & 8 tracks each). I really hope they dont

I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather it be 15 tracks on both sides, she said there were like 27 she loved! So fingers crossed.

.... ladies Pop Hell was a cute thought last year but I would honestly roll my eyes into the back of my head if that was actually the album title / concept.. Charli is more creative than that lol :rip: HEAV3N is kinda lame too...

14417469274.gif

mmm im expecting her to pull a “CHARLI” or “XCX” tbh.. especially since she’s emphasized that the album is her most personal work

I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather it be 15 tracks on both sides, she said there were like 27 she loved! So fingers crossed.

if its two fully formed albums I wouldnt mind (thats not realistic tho) but the whole two half concepts forming a whole just does not sound good to me

when the tracklist drops first thing Im doing is figuring out if any of the song titles resemble Jam City collab lyrics lol

like if there's a song called "if I call you up" or something Im gonna scream  :hdu:

if i remember correctly, a recording of the jam city collab was removed from soundcloud because it contained a track entitled "Ring" (not RRRING). the song is about calling someone so "Ring" would make sense as a title.

Since BIOYL is on the album, I'd quite like it to be the opening track, but mixed with Track 10 in the intro (like she did live) as a continuation from Pop 2.

.... ladies Pop Hell was a cute thought last year but I would honestly roll my eyes into the back of my head if that was actually the album title / concept.. Charli is more creative than that lol :rip: HEAV3N is kinda lame too...

okay sis eat your self titled concept album 

okay sis eat your self titled concept album

lol I don’t want it to be self titled either! but it’d be cuter than pop Hell or heav3n :hooker:

whatever the title, we’ll probably still call it XCX3 if we don’t like the official name

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif