Fluorine

Charli XCX

So to my understanding (I may be very wrong) but we have the album draft because someone got it from SOPHIE’s engineer? So assuming that the majority of what we have of that album draft is unmastered (and possibly unmixed as well) the person who got it from the engineer should probably has the raw wav files at least?

Full disclosure, I may be entirely wrong about this.

why do y'all even want the lossless like

sit an enjoy the 320s BFY gave us

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don't care about lossless, I was answering their question.

Although the enjoy what you have comment is rich coming from the user who constantly states that the live versions are better than the actual song and feels the need to layer fan made instrumentals over leaks and call them edits but go off I guess.

Although the enjoy what you have comment is rich coming from the user who constantly states that the live versions are better than the actual song and feels the need to layer fan made instrumentals over leaks and call them edits but go off I guess.

zMloped.gif

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

since when did I constantly say live versions were better?? plus it's not like I tried I hide shit, I credited all the stuff I used. I wasn't attacking you ??

xMcVPI7.jpg

killforlove trying to pretend I'm some sort of shady figure who steals shit is the highlight of my day lmaoo

You are wild lmao. Never once did I ask for lossless files. Never once did I say you were attacking me, and never once did I accuse you of stealing anything. Did I unknowingly take something with my morning coffee today or can you just not read?

You are wild lmao. Never once did I ask for lossless files. Never once did I say you were attacking me, and never once did I accuse you of stealing anything. Did I unknowingly take something with my morning coffee today or can you just not read?

you literally said I used fanmade instrumentals and then called them my own edits - which to some extent was correct - which implied stealing. i didnt sit and copy paste rnr instrumentals onto the demo and call it my very special edit, I actually did shit to them and give credit lol. liek.

xMcVPI7.jpg

hold up... bfy dropped a link to xcx world in 320kbps? could someone share it or is that not allowed

the files i have are a mix of mp3, m4a, wav etc and not true 320 so yeah id appreciate 

i hope she releases songs as countdown to the album, we have 11 fridays to go until the full thing, so from those 11, at least 4 could be new releases

gone, 2099 (bc she already sang those live), click and shake it  :flutter:

hold up... bfy dropped a link to xcx world in 320kbps? could someone share it or is that not allowed

the files i have are a mix of mp3, m4a, wav etc and not true 320 so yeah id appreciate

I don't have on hand but yeah she posted them awhile back

xMcVPI7.jpg

you literally said I used fanmade instrumentals and then called them my own edits - which to some extent was correct - which implied stealing. i didnt sit and copy paste rnr instrumentals onto the demo and call it my very special edit, I actually did shit to them and give credit lol. liek.

so I said, and you can go back up and read it, “and call them edits”, i never said you call them your edits, you added that. I’m sorry that YOU think that implied stealing, it was just a comment that you’re just laying something over a leak, not editing anything.

I’m sorry that you feel that I was attacking you, I just think the be happy with the “sit and enjoy the 320 leak BFY gave us” comment is very..............funny, coming from you. And thats all the rest I’m going to say on that.

i have them but i converted all to m4a

the original link b4f sent was uploaded in dbree so rip

I thought we still didnt have CTMP in 320 HQ?

we dont sadly

i don't think it was included in the whole xcx3 draft or whatever (when they leaked in 128 kbps)

i have them but i converted all to m4a

the original link b4f sent was uploaded in dbree so rip

if nobody links it in an hour I'll be able to grab them in mp3s

xMcVPI7.jpg