Fluorine

Charli XCX

isn't it at 979k?

thats what it says on displays for the video but if you click on the video it is at 1,003,427 views. I notice since i watched it an hour ago and it was at 1,001,000 something  :toofunny:

hoping its gone too since she performed that one first 

Video could be for the Brooke collab? Or did they shoot that already?

I know they shot the video before Charli got on it. I don't know if they ever filmed her part, so its possible that it could be her and Brooke shooting.

Lmao I thought that photo of her was part of the album shoot and I was so confused as to why she tagged a different photographer but then I realized they’re two different shoots. Her nails are different :rip:

lilkimxchapelle.png

Full xcx world 320kbps bloom shared last year

https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/lFrz2hpg/file.html

I just converted atap from og wav to m4a but thats it.

Bloom shared all the songs in 320 but ctmp is the same mq file we've always had.

Ps: He/she shared the tracklist with Bounce (kyary version) but I replaced with some old demo which I think the beats bangs harder but thats it

if she release gone on this friday (28) maybe the video will be out by the end of july (maybe the 29th) and then comes august and she releases another song between 2-16 and the mv comes out with the album release

if she release gone on this friday (28) maybe the video will be out by the end of july (maybe the 29th) and then comes august and she releases another song between 2-16 and the mv comes out with the album release

i want some b-sides uughhhh im greeedy

22.png