Fluorine

Charli XCX

I stated my opinion on No 1 Angel, Pop 2 and Charlis narcissism, I didn't mention or quoted a single fucking gay here. You were the ones that started quoting me, calling me tasteless, desperate etc. Like take a look few pages ago and tell me which gay did I attack. And poppers? Seriously though? How can 14 y old kids like you even know about the poppers

saying things like "there's no artistic value here" or "she's not that good because she co-writes all her stuff" is not stating an opinion, and you're still the one offended when people called you tasteless which is internet slang, plus, saying "oh look, another power bottom with prolapsed butthole and acrilyc nails" it's disrepectful, stereotypical and slightly homophobic.

Oh, and also, you're the one that feels legitimized to attack people here and on slayyyter thread.

Ps: I know it's not that important but I'm almost 23 just fyi

giphy.gif

saying things like "there's no artistic value here" or "she's not that good because she co-writes all her stuff" is not stating an opinion, and you're still the one offended when people called you tasteless which is internet slang, plus, saying "oh look, another power bottom with prolapsed butthole and acrilyc nails" it's disrepectful, stereotypical and slightly homophobic.

Oh, and also, you're the one that feels legitimized to attack people here and on slayyyter thread.

Ps: I know it's not that important but I'm almost 23 just fyi

Again WHERE THE FUCK IN THOSE POSTS DID I ATTACK ANY OF YOU GAYS?!? Why did you quote just my replies and not what gays wrote to me? You can't be 23 and dumb like this.

I give up...

Again WHERE THE FUCK IN THOSE POSTS DID I ATTACK ANY OF YOU GAYS?!? Why did you quote just my replies and not what gays wrote to me? You can't be 23 and dumb like this.

I give up...

So u really don’t see how you saying “oh look another power bottom etc...” was not ok? And homophobic?

want you to lick it, lick it
put it in me, put it in me
make it sticky, sticky
c'mon and flip it, dip it
baby boy, i know you're sprung
we can do it all night long
want you to lick it, lick it
put it in me, put it in me
make it sticky, sticky
c'mon and flip it, dip it
baby boy, i know you're sprung
we can do it all night long

:makeup2:  :makeup2:  :makeup2:  :makeup2:  :makeup2:  :makeup2:

I give up...

Do yourself a favor and just shut up.

This is the wrong thread to be negative & rude in.. if you don’t like Charli go post about it elsewhere. :)

14417469274.gif

Well this place is a well known to be a home of exactly that type of creatures, bitchy ugly bottoms that can't make a difference between giving a critic, saying a negative opinion and just pure evil hate. It's a place of mentally ill gays that think their taste is superior just because they like a song that is not on the charts, 'cause in their mind if u stan ppl that chart and have grammies your taste is generic, if you stan an underdog then they are like omg who, ur flop fave could never. My life won't fucking stop if these sad whiny bitches don't agree with me, like people here are constantly perched just to shade and start shit with someone. I love Charli but her stans are the worsT.

Whew. The (probably internalized) homophobia JUMPED out!

Ya'll that Dream Glow song is still doing crazy good, constantly in the top 200 songs on spotify since its released!! (it's at like 19mil streams already)

Charli got lucky it was the first song that was released from their OST, everytime a new song comes out B T S fans stream their single BWL and all the OST songs. Out of the songs so far its had the biggest steaming debut of the ost's songs.

I myself havetn stop streamig it, along with BIOYL + the remix, 1999 + EASY remix, Spicy and usually a kim pet song or sum else, currently Door by Caroline Polanchek.

Ya'll that Dream Glow song is still doing crazy good, constantly in the top 200 songs on spotify since its released!! (it's at like 19mil streams already)

Charli got lucky it was the first song that was released from their OST, everytime a new song comes out B T S fans stream their single BWL and all the OST songs. Out of the songs so far its had the biggest steaming debut of the ost's songs.

I myself havetn stop streamig it, along with BIOYL + the remix, 1999 + EASY remix, Spicy and usually a kim pet song or sum else, currently Door by Caroline Polanchek.

BIOYL is also doing great after the mv release wow releasing leaked songs sometimes is helpful + she deserves this so much ♡

BIOYL is also doing great after the mv release wow releasing leaked songs sometimes is helpful + she deserves this so much ♡

love that journey for waterfall, good girls and taxi!

why did i think you were gonna give us the official jksdfhjks

i thought the same but well

CqZ2XhhUIAA_QzU.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever