Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember her first show in Glasgow in like 2013 had like 30 people there on the True Romance promo tour and now she sold out within a day! We stan

Y’all I GOT SF TICKETS. If y’all link up lemme know & guess who got vip so I can scam em with my fake Id to get drinks

The one @ the Fox? I didn't know they were doing VIP unless you're talking about the $50 upgrade? :0

giphy.gif

The one @ the Fox? I didn't know they were doing VIP unless you're talking about the $50 upgrade? :0

Yasss!!! They give out drinks I think

“With the purchase of a regular ticket to the show, you can upgrade your experience to include access to the exclusive Telegraph Room before, during and after the show! Highlights include:

Separate premier entrance to the Fox

Access to preferred viewing section on the orchestra level with cocktail service for General Admission shows

Private Bar serving exclusive beers, liquors and specialty drinks

Complimentary hors d’oeuvres

Private bathrooms“

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Yasss!!! They give out drinks I think

“With the purchase of a regular ticket to the show, you can upgrade your experience to include access to the exclusive Telegraph Room before, during and after the show! Highlights include:

Separate premier entrance to the Fox

Access to preferred viewing section on the orchestra level with cocktail service for General Admission shows

Private Bar serving exclusive beers, liquors and specialty drinks

Complimentary hors d’oeuvres

Private bathrooms“

Nnn you still have to pay for the drinks, they just give you bar service during the show and access to your own bar in the lounge 

BzhmW.png

https://twitter.com/crossuout/status/1142286144719204352

who do ya'll think AB is texting?

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_3jvkAJjQ/?igshid=kprc6c8xmrp1
Is she talking with Liz? skskksksks
not to mention she also came for Lizzo and commented on her weight in another post... a complete vile person

thats my guess too!!! lol prolly Lizdflajflkaf

i doubt Charli cares, she's very caring and understanding and prolly think Azealia needs mental health help

https://twitter.com/crossuout/status/1142286144719204352

who do ya'll think AB is texting?

thats my guess too!!! lol prolly Lizdflajflkaf

i doubt Charli cares, she's very caring and understanding and prolly think Azealia needs mental health help

Lana got Azealia scared and she never mentioned her EVER again after that fiasco (publicly)

Charli should do the same

also funny how lots of angels already have screenshots of Azealia stanning Charli etc.

Don’t forget who put you on THEIR radio show AB... not like you could even get one in the first place

I need to change my sig but I’m too lazy however I find it quite ironic... destructor of everything that was on her side

giphy.gif

Lana got Azealia scared and she never mentioned her EVER again after that fiasco (publicly)

Charli should do the same

also funny how lots of angels already have screenshots of Azealia stanning Charli etc.

Don’t forget who put you on THEIR radio show AB... not like you could even get one in the first place

I need to change my sig but I’m too lazy however I find it quite ironic... destructor of everything that was on her side

I've posted here last year the time Azealia reached to Charli when she released N1A trying to shade Cupcakke and reaching Charli low key on twitter... this woman is PURE TRASH