Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli is answering questions about the album on instagram and said a few interesting things

- she wanted to feature The 1975 and HAIM in Warm, but it didn't happen because of shedule and only HAIM ended up on the song

- she made a song with Rina Sawayama, another one with Grimes and another one with Yung Lean and Blade for the album, but it's not using

homophobia winning

qfrWuBl.png

she answered me about the sky collab!!!!! i love her so fucking much yass!!

also scrapping a yung lean collab? A TRAGEDY. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Charli said that the album was over an hour and a half at one point, so she removed 5 songs of 20 songs she cut for Charli

sad to hear that the collabs with Rina and Grimes ended up being cut, but i hope she uses it on a mixtape

Imagine if Sophie was her creative director: a concept

imagine thinking this is a good thing to post

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Omg I wish she kept it 20 tracks long - double the length of the mixtapes. I normally prefer shorter albums but I think she could pull off a long project, especially with her whole releasing music in whatever way she wants thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlantic tried to convince her to cut it down. 

....Rosalia and I were talking back and forth for a while and same with Robyn and I, and I went to chat with The 1975 at their studio about collaborating too. Things didn't work out this time but who knows what could happen in the future, you know?

I'm ready to start chanting Robyn

so what ur tellin me is...there's a new unheard unreleased sophie x charlene collab...yall kno what we gotta do  :hooker: (kidding) (kinda)

don't. DON'T dslkjsfslkdf

lABVyGE.png