Fluorine

Charli XCX

We didnt read anything wrong, it just feels kinda shady for him to be like OH SHE DIDNT WANNA RECORD BECAUSE SHE NEEDS AUTOTUNE

he couldve just said "we almost didnt record" and that wouldve been that

He didn't day she needs autotune, he literally said that they almost didn't record because charli didn't want him to hear her without autotune.

There are two things that gays can't do: drive and read

giphy.gif

We didnt read anything wrong, it just feels kinda shady for him to be like OH SHE DIDNT WANNA RECORD BECAUSE SHE NEEDS AUTOTUNE

he couldve just said "we almost didnt record" and that wouldve been that

never been a fan of umprune, never will be

He didn't day she needs autotune, he literally said that they almost didn't record because charli didn't want him to hear her without autotune.

There are two things that gays can't do: drive and read

exactly  :air:

i think he's generally pretty lame and unattractive but he does bops and i did not see anything sus about that comment

the fact that she's already thinking about her next project and has all these leftover tracks (grimes collab, party for you, rina collab) has me thinking we're gonna get a mixtape next yearOt

Or another album since she "sort of just started thinking about that actually...."

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

can we leave umru alone please, if you don’t like him, ignore him, simple as that. i doubt he was trying to be shady by saying that they almost didn’t record bc of the autotune, i bet he thought it was a cute fact to say and that’s it. stop reading to much into things and stop getting offended just cause umru said it. i bet if sophie said the exact same thing or ag, y’all would be saying “omg cuties!!! aahaha so FunnY xD” so stop!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I actually don’t get the Umru hate? I’m passionate about Charli’s music but I don’t have the time or patience to talk about someone I don’t know in such a hateful manner!

With that being said, I also don’t have the time nor the patience to wait for CTMP in 320kbps any longer

so umru called his lawyers i see... MaleUnsungGoral-max-1mb.gif

I don't even follow him and the only Charli song that I REALLY love in which he was involved is I Got It, it's just that it's annoying reading all this hate for literally nothing, like okay I hate people for no reasons too but I just don't talk about them and y'all should do the same with him.

But what annoys me the most is that y'all seem to hate him bc he's just a kid tryig to make a living of what he loves and he's working with people that he admires as much as we do

giphy.gif