Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg.... i just got home from the sydney show and it was WILD but she was kinda a bitch lmao, she got sooo angry at the sound people for not letting her do cross you out but the reason they wouldn't do it was bc she was too lazy to go to soundcheck and the sound people didn't really know what she wanted as she has never done it live before so then after that she played unlock it in such a bad mood ahdgsjhg but she was still amazing 

FzytWEW.png

Charli just tweets out “I have a song with (insert name here), it’s basically the best song I’ve ever done and (insert name here) is the best person I’ve ever done a collab with” and just rotates the name of the artist

giphy.gif

I think miss xcx was going to play cross u out at the Sydney show but something prevented her (sorry ladies I was too drunk to listen)

Also meet+greet lasted 30 seconds so I had no time to ask her anything. I showed her my xcx tattoo and she #XCXscreamed at it which fulfilled me for the next 6 months

i wanna make her scream too ahaha. I did the C in XCX logo the day of her bday. the power.