Fluorine

Charli XCX

I find it interesting that I Don't Wanna Know was from the album Charli and AG did in a day, I wish we heard that entire project because the songs we have gotten from it are amazing

i would love to hear 20 steps and 7 days... i want to know what they are about

It was definitely for XCX3 but not for Charli, just like Mona Lisa, Shoes, etc

yeah i know she didn't have a name for the album or was planning to drop it in 2018 but thoses songs are from 2018 (after she released pop 2/before she released charli) that's why i call mona lisa, my heart, etc charli b-sides :creep:

bIZyMFi.gif

Pretty sure WM is from (late) 2017. Didnt she say Senorita was from 2017 and that it was from the same sessions?

i remember charli posting a wm snippet on ig story in jan 2018, i think that's when she recorded wm (she also posted some dance all night snippets with mø in the studio)

Pretty sure WM is from (late) 2017. Didnt she say Senorita was from 2017 and that it was from the same sessions?

she also said in a recent interview that the 24 hour album was made in late 2016, but we know it's from may 2017 

talking about white mercedes... who leaked the 2018 demo? 

bIZyMFi.gif

i remember charli posting a wm snippet on ig story in jan 2018, i think that's when she recorded wm (she also posted some dance all night snippets with mø in the studio)

she also said in a recent interview that the 24 hour album was made in late 2016, but we know it's from may 2017 talking about white mercedes... who leaked the 2018 demo?

The 2018 demo leaked in full in summer 2018 in like 6 Kbps

It leaked in HQ during XCXmas for no apparent reason, I don’t recall who did it tho

i think 'My Heart' is probably my second favorite unreleased Charli song (Waterfall will never be topped :hooker: )... i never heard that song in full but what we have of it is so great ugh... hope we get to hear it in full someday :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

bIZyMFi.gif

i think 'My Heart' is probably my second favorite unreleased Charli song (Waterfall will never be topped :hooker: )... i never heard that song in full but what we have of it is so great ugh... hope we hear it in full someday :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Given that Waterfall is also my fav unreleased I now really want to hear 'My Heart'  :flutter:

Given that Waterfall is also my fav unreleased I now really want to hear 'My Heart'  :flutter:

have you listened to the snippets?

bIZyMFi.gif

Shoes/would you + 1000 Times = the flavour

tea. but imagine White Dress + Would You (Shoes) leaking... would be iconic :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:   a triple M leak would be iconic too... Middle Finger + My Heart + Mona Lisa :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

bIZyMFi.gif

tea. but imagine White Dress + Would You (Shoes) leaking... would be iconic :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:   a triple M leak would be iconic too... Middle Finger + My Heart + Mona Lisa :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

i get that you want these songs and all but damn girl is that all you can talk about

xMcVPI7.jpg

i get that you want these songs and all but damn girl is that all you can talk about

gonna stop talking about them :toofunny:  :toofunny:  i'll talk about them again  when they leak :creep:

bIZyMFi.gif