Fluorine

Charli XCX

So between meeting Charli and the actually concert itself today....it was the best experience ever s2g. Honestly on paper you think the setlist could be better but when you are there you just don't give a fuck because every single fucking song goes off harder than a nuclear bomb. I'm fucking shook.

So between meeting Charli and the actually concert itself today....it was the best experience ever s2g. Honestly on paper you think the setlist could be better but when you are there you just don't give a fuck because every single fucking song goes off harder than a nuclear bomb. I'm fucking shook.

it was vivid. salient…celestial… excitatory…  elevated…… unadulterated… ceremonial……. lighting crew really did that, the intensity matches the music. when i got faint after losing control of my body during unlock it, i was low key worried of also having a seizure (never had one,no known risk) just because they were so intense and i was front row, but i chilled the next few and just took it in and that was an ascendent experience of its own. i only wish she brought guest performers since it felt a little 'empty' but the drag during shake it was a brilliant add. 

between the show itself, and giving everyone buying that same $30 ticket the opportunity to meet her if they really want to. *and* letting us go home to rest/prep by distributing wristbands ahead of time. she is just a legend…! the generosity! charli is one of the best souls in prominent music. no one else is doing shows like that… no fucking one.

Does it? It's not credited.

Last night I was watching Savage x Fenty Show and Big Sean started singing clique and has some lyrics very similar to Kim's verse on Click...

Also has similar lyrics on No Boys Remix too!

Big sean's: 

"OK ain't nobody fucking with my clique"

"they don't do it like my clique, clique, clique, clique, clique

And all these bad bitches, man, they want the"

Kim's: "all you bitches fuckin' wish you had this clique"

And Slayyyter's: "Ain't nobody fuckin' with my clique" 

Maybe it's not sampled but at least was inspired... Can't be just coincidence... What do you guys say?

Can I just say that White Mercedes remix released last Friday was so random and unnecessary? like wtf was that LOL

EDX's is a huge artist on House Music, so I think it's good that He maid a mix, also some of his remixes made the original song even more popular, so who knows?

Last night I was watching Savage x Fenty Show and Big Sean started singing clique and has some lyrics very similar to Kim's verse on Click...

Also has similar lyrics on No Boys Remix too!

Big sean's: 

"OK ain't nobody fucking with my clique"

"they don't do it like my clique, clique, clique, clique, clique

And all these bad bitches, man, they want the"

Kim's: "all you bitches fuckin' wish you had this clique"

And Slayyyter's: "Ain't nobody fuckin' with my clique" 

Maybe it's not sampled but at least was inspired... Can't be just coincidence... What do you guys say?

EDX's is a huge artist on House Music, so I think it's good that He maid a mix, also some of his remixes made the original song even more popular, so who knows?

It’s definitely not a sample. It may be a reference or a nod, but it’s 100% not a sample

how are y'all queuing for m&g don't you have work/school i-

Charli XCX stans are illiterate and don’t have jobs, next question

It’s definitely not a sample. It may be a reference or a nod, but it’s 100% not a sampleCharli XCX stans are illiterate and don’t have jobs, next question

how are y'all queuing for m&g don't you have work/school i-

I’m a spoiled white gay who can afford to skip college