Fluorine

Charli XCX

image0.png

I'm calling bullshit. This guy lied about being a drag queen so he could open one of the legs on Allie X's CLXII tour and used his twitter following to beat out all of the actual drag queens. One of the rules was that you had to provide a performance video and he just said that he was making his drag debut, but he's never performed since then.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/890679565521223680

Clout chasing is very much his thing.

Literally if I ever had the chance to meet Charli I wouldn't even have the nerve to ask her to sign anything let alone ask her to sing a fucking douche. People are really gross and no wonder she won't release Taxi damn.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

I'm calling bullshit. This guy lied about being a drag queen so he could open one of the legs on Allie X's CLXII tour and used his twitter following to beat out all of the actual drag queens. One of the rules was that you had to provide a performance video and he just said that he was making his drag debut, but he's never performed since then.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/890679565521223680

Clout chasing is very much his thing.

charli stans being manipulative liars?

tenor.gif?itemid=10693133

Gays never deserved rights to begin with... like it’s so scary what white twinks can do... they really think just cause they’re fags every shit they do is cute and quirky omg... they really deserve their rights taken away

i think it was fine, ya'll care to much about death crap. the bitch is dead, move on. enema thing, at least it was new lol

I just think this is a really ignorant statement. Its not about the kids mom being dead, its about the twink having her take a picture with it and the post the images all over the internet with the intent of it being a joke and charli being the butt of it. The enema thing is the same way, and its even weirder that before she signed it he asked her to hold his poppers while he sniffed and she politely declined so he had her sign his douche. She does free M&G, the least people can do is show her a baseline respect and not try to deliberately make her uncomfortable for some cheap laughs and RTs on twitter. It be like customers coming into your job, getting you to pose with random stuff, and then posting it on the internet mocking you. Its just disrespectful and unnessary.

i think it was fine, ya'll care to much about death crap. the bitch is dead, move on. enema thing, at least it was new lol

it's not fine to take advantage of someone's generosity by putting them in an uncomfortable situation just to get likes & RTs, not to mention it's a fucking disrespectful way to treat someone they supposedly like?! why is it always men who pull this kind of crap, ffs.

I mean...if it was a straight man asking her to sign a flashlight, it would be seen as sexual harassment, but because its gay white men it's okay? fuck outta here

Tea they literally think it’s ok to harass her cause they’re bottoms and quirky

I’m really happy to see the majority of the fanbase calling out that nasty behavior. We need to collectively do better by making these shitty fans accountable for their actions. That’s seriously how you turn a generous star like Charli into one of those pop stars that doesn’t even do M&Gs anymore. Let’s respect her a little more, please. /sigh

14417469274.gif