Fluorine

Charli XCX

i feel like claws is amazing but the outro is nowhere near as magical and ethereal as the outro of forever... but the first verse/intro of forever is not as exciting as that of claws... i think they're kinda tied imo.

but at the end of the day they are just 2 queens maximizing their joint slay! :flutter:

I hope she releases the "Claws" stems and someone makes an extended mix where that beat switch explodes into another chorus. It's so beautiful and feels like it was about to take the song in a totally different direction so it's a shame that it ends so soon after that. 

I feel like Claws would have been even better if there would have been a rap feature (like Rico Nasty, CupcakKe or Brooke) on it imo

claws feels like an opportunity for a remix, hopefully someone like rico or bladee jumps in

I hope she asks Hannah Diamond and Grimes to do the album cover. I'm pretty sure she mentioned how she wanted Grimes to do cover art for her, and Hannah said she was down to do it to a fan but hasn't been asked yet. 

qfrWuBl.png

claws feels like an opportunity for a remix, hopefully someone like rico or bladee jumps in

I hope she asks Hannah Diamond and Grimes to do the album cover. I'm pretty sure she mentioned how she wanted Grimes to do cover art for her, and Hannah said she was down to do it to a fan but hasn't been asked yet. 

Charli, if you're reading Lanaboards, please make our wishes come true  :crai: