Fluorine

Charli XCX

If I was Charli I’d get everyone she’s living with together to make one of those shitty dance routines you do with your friends in year 6 and make a dance for Generation so it can just blow tf up on tiktok lmao I’m high

giphy.gif

If I was Charli I’d get everyone she’s living with together to make one of those shitty dance routines you do with your friends in year 6 and make a dance for Generation so it can just blow tf up on tiktok lmao I’m high

picturing huck doing a tik tok dance and i-  :hooker:

Just watched the nasty cherry series lmfao, they edited Georgia and charli so nastily-is there gonna be a season 2?

I didn't even watch Season 1. Is It any good? That band is sooooo fake, I couldn't get myself to watch It. Not even for Charles.

I do like that "What Do You Like In Me" track but only because it sounds like Sky.

I didn't even watch Season 1. Is It any good? That band is sooooo fake, I couldn't get myself to watch It. Not even for Charles.

I do like that "What Do You Like In Me" track but only because it sounds like Sky.

it's interesting because it's format is all over the place on whether it wants to be a docu or reality TV, although very likely scripted or charli just likes causing shit lmao it's weird how they all have to live in the same house and that she didn't pick people based on musical ability-probably their personalities for ratings?

And I felt for chloe the other women backed her up and then acted like she was the parriah when the blame fell on her, she does have an ego and can be childlike but seems sweet-I really didn't like how charli pushed her to get back with nasty cherry because she didn't want the project to be a failure.

I Admire charlis business tactics despite their failure though.

it is entertaining, nothing special. but cool to watch if you don't have anything to do

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Omg she uploaded yesterday’s Insta Live thank GOD Queen Motha never disappoints! Can’t wait to blow a small fortune on her new merch too hehe please have better international shipping rates on your store tho pls Queen $35 USD+ ain’t it!