Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm gonna stay open minded until we get the full version but i'm not too sure how i feel about ifu... 

pink diamond about to serve i can FEEL it

if pink diamond somehow doesn't make the cut i'm gonna be torn i knew it was gonna be a hit

I'm not totally sold on Pink Diamond just yet, something about the production sounds a little too EDM a la Major Lazer jungle sounds and it sort of is annoying... but if AG can clean it up and serve VV level of sassy, punchy perfection than I am here for it

I'm not totally sold on Pink Diamond just yet, something about the production sounds a little too EDM a la Major Lazer jungle sounds and it sort of is annoying... but if AG can clean it up and serve VV level of sassy, punchy perfection than I am here for it

i wish but i dunno... i feel like every release until now is pretty close production-wise to what she has shared online, which is kinda bummer? i wish the final versions were more polished by AG but thats aparrently not happening, she wants that soundcloud diy vibe

pink diamond sounds like arca's production
I wonder who produced it :worship:

AS SOON AS  I HEARD IT I SAID ARCA TEAS LOL they need to make several albums a la CharlixAG Cook style lol

needs that punchy Arca injections and it would be my favorite track for sure

i wish but i dunno... i feel like every release until now is pretty close production-wise to what she has shared online, which is kinda bummer? i wish the final versions were more polished by AG but thats aparrently not happening, she wants that soundcloud diy vibe

she's making a full album in little over a month and sharing the process along the way of course it's gonna sound like what you've already heard...?????

i don't wanna sound rude but i really don't get why people like this title. anthems / i want anthems sounds so much better and actually has to do with the song. is it supposed to be another "grins / claws" situation?

I never understood what's so bad about names that aren't mentioned in the track? You make It sound like It's a no go.

she's making a full album in little over a month and sharing the process along the way of course it's gonna sound like what you've already heard...?????

That's not what I said but go off, I guess.

Not everyone knows how to read

I never understood what's so bad about names that aren't mentioned in the track? You make It sound like It's a no go.

I never said anything was bad about song names not mentioned in the track. I said I don't get why people like the title "Project XCX" for this specific song. The titles "Anthems / I Want Anthems" just sound better to me while Project XCX sounds like the title of a PROJECT like an album / mixtape etc... I voted for Claws as the title and love Grins so I'm not against them at all.