Fluorine

Charli XCX

What are the chances of her and umru releasing an ep together down the line? Lucy Liu, Poppers, Green Money... they've all been teased more than usual.

from what we've heard so far honestly it looks like all these tracks are less than 1:30min each lol

an 5min ep, we stan

I think Charli has made it clear that any song she plays that sounds like a club banger in a live DJ set she will never release because she likes the teasing and the hype it gets

Plus all those types of songs she’s never really released on any sort of project because they always stand out as very different from the tracks on whatever project she’s working on and don’t ever seem like they would fit in

The only chance we have ever is if the other collaborator releases (umru, Sophie, etc) it on their own or it leaks

from what we've heard so far honestly it looks like all these tracks are less than 1:30min each lol

an 5min ep, we stan

Lmfao I'm sure they have quite a selection of tracks we don't even know about. Just something to dream about. It's also possible that they're just little interludes for DJ sets or something.

In a perfect world where Charli would use her logo aesthetics for some HIFN merch, would you buy this Party 4 U t-shirt?

Navy blue fabric with light blue metallic inked graphics. I might be handpainting one of these (just like i did with the XCX World tee that's on my avi pic)

8jMvRSI.png

7 years is not even that bad..  :noparty:

yeah like....i was confused when i saw the negativity. i had to go back and try to remember how that sounded, and it sounded more plainer than the other songs, but it was a nice balance. maybe they dont like it bcus its not as experimental or as much as a banger as other tracks.