Fluorine

Charli XCX

In a perfect world where Charli would use her logo aesthetics for some HIFN merch, would you buy this Party 4 U t-shirt?

Navy blue fabric with light blue metallic inked graphics. I might be handpainting one of these (just like i did with the XCX World tee that's on my avi pic)

8jMvRSI.png

No opinions on this? Is this that bad? :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

ok c2.0 is a serve sorry not sorry

I agree. Didn't listen much to the original cause It's so all over the place and only meant for a certain mood. C2.0 took all the great elements from It and put It in a more PC Music environment. Obsessed.

Just thinking about how many Charli releases we'd have had if it weren't for Atlantic...

Heartbreak And Earthquakes

Super Ultra

True Romance

SUCKER

(scrapped punk album)

Vroom Vroom

Number 1 Angel

(scrapped XCX World album)

Pop 2

Charli

how i'm feeling now

Just thinking about how many Charli releases we'd have had if it weren't for Atlantic...

SUCKER

(scrapped punk album)

Lol Sucker is just a final version of the ''scrapped punk album'', they are the same album.

I love the album! It's way more listeneable to me than Charli. Claws is the only bad song

I finally understand is such a cute bop, it gives me The Sims 2 radio vibes

Sis WHAT... claws is bad????!????.... yet IFU is somehow a bop?.... :toofloppy: IFU is a cute girl but like that’s so backwards... claws is the biggest bop on the album.......

14417469274.gif

Lol Sucker is just a final version of the ''scrapped punk album'', they are the same album.

are we sure? cos I remember her performing Mow That Lawn a lot in 2015 and referring to it as her new song... I'm sure there were plans to release the punk album after Sucker...

Sis WHAT... claws is bad????!????.... yet IFU is somehow a bop?.... :toofloppy: IFU is a cute girl but like that’s so backwards... claws is the biggest bop on the album.......

well, maybe I've been a little rough with Claws and I still need to give the album a few more listens, but it is certainly the worst single :creep:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

are we sure? cos I remember her performing Mow That Lawn a lot in 2015 and referring to it as her new song... I'm sure there were plans to release the punk album after Sucker

Oh I forgot she was gonna release some Sucker outtakes in 2015 (Mow That Lawn being one of them), but she later scrapped that idea. I don't think it was a full album